Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still have faith that Lonzo can be as good he was projected to be you gotta make the trade.

If you down on Lonzo though, its a bad trade.

Idk about Lonzo personally. Dude shooting like 50% from the free throw line. Its one thing if he could shoot but had to work on his range, Lonzo right now just cant shoot period.

Im not sure if a gaurd that shot this bad from the free throw line ever improved enough to be a decent shooter.

Yall dont wanna Lavine and end up stuck with a young Rondo.

Tough call to me, just depends if you still project Lonzo to be a jason kidd or not

Yea shooting and durability my only concerns but I believe he can improve the shooting. Dude is gonna be like a Draymond of pg’s imo

Do it all player with elite defense

I fuck with Lavine and think him and Zo would be a very interesting backcourt....but clearing 20 mil off the books and that flexibility is intriguing and hard to pass up too(plus that 4th pick)

I wanna be clear I prefer keeping lavine and adding lonzo but wouldn’t be bothered with this scenario either

Cuz I see what the bulls doing ,trying to put together a high iq team full of 2 way players(carter,lonzo,porter,potentially culver) and have mad cap space for the next few seasons while they have all these rookie contracts

Moved onto saying completely irrelevant.

Thought so fam. Stay in your pocket cause next time I aint gon be nice and take my foot off your neck.
Lmao man please you the one lashing out the first day into the off-season

Oh when it all, it all falls doownnnm
I'm telling you ohhhhhh, it all falls down

Go be a a fan of a real team...like the nets

:hahaha:

Looking forward to an nba season with legit parity next season for the 1st time in years

Draymond was being defiant saying they’ll be back after the game but it’s a wrap for this core

Not saying the warriors won’t be contenders again they can re tool around curry and klay after 2020 but this current rendition is done

You said Javale mcgee was the missing piece then made a fool of yourself for pages

Shut your old ass up nigga

Nah, I just said they could've used him in the playoffs and that it was a mistake to let him go.

Get it right youngin.

Kyrie don’t move the needle for us and he’s proven himself to be a very good number 2. I don’t understand this move but it is what it is.

Kyrie don’t move the needle for us and he’s proven himself to be a very good number 2. I don’t understand this move but it is what it is.

Star power
Gateway to other stars coming
Higher profile in NY

I feel like D'angelo should stay though and be the face of the franchise. He's invested and he can grow with y'all

Star power
Gateway to other stars coming
Higher profile in NY

I feel like D'angelo should stay though and be the face of the franchise. He's invested and he can grow with y'all
D Lo wants to stay it’s the fuck ass Nets that don’t want him no more.

Kyrie & tobias/durant/jimmy/whoever>>>>>>maxing dial up's overrated ass

duke a trash defender & had a 32% usage rate on a team 2 games over .500 and was trash in the playoffs

Nets smart to let him bounce, dial up should sign with the pacers or sixers imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back