Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the point of kyrie either since you got DeAngelo.....
He’s younger, and he’s improved all across the board in most statical categories, improved defensively too. With Kyrie and another mid tier star like Jimmy Butler we’re a 47 win team and maybe the 2nd round depending on the matchup. I’d rather build on what we’ve accomplished. If we’re getting KD then that’s a different story.

DLO was a bullshit all star selection. Dinwiddie won them just as many games if not more. That all star shit gained momentum after Dinwiddie hurt his hand.

D Lo still working his way to a capable full time starter, let alone to Kyrie level. Kyrie should let him have the Nets though. Bro you don’t go to NY to go to the second team. Knicks been ass 20 years and comfortably the most valuable franchise. Go run with the kids and no expectations while KD up on the shelf

The only issue I would have with Kyrie is all the pouting he did last year in Boston.

As long as hes learned from that, I wouldnt mind maxing him out since Dlo would have gotten almost maxed too and Kyrie is better.

But if Kyrie takes how he acted his one year in Boston and does that for the next four years, it would he impossible not to hate him

The only issue I would have with Kyrie is all the pouting he did last year in Boston.

As long as hes learned from that, I wouldnt mind maxing him out since Dlo would have gotten almost maxed too and Kyrie is better.

But if Kyrie takes how he acted his one year in Boston and does that for the next four years, it would he impossible not to hate him

From my understanding that's how kyrie is. Been that way since Duke. Moody.

Lonzo & Brandon

tenor.gif

Crazy. Thats a lot for a player who would have gone there in free agency next year.

Im guessing the Pels are gonna keep Ingram and try to flip Lonzo and the 4th.

If the Lakers do end up getting Butler in free agency and some shooters they have a good chance to win next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back