Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they were way better in ‘94 , in ‘95 they were a 6 seed that overcame a 3-1 deficit to the habitually choking suns. then swept the magic cuz that team was young and shell shocked after blowing game 1.

In ‘94 they went 7 with the knicks for the championship and were down 3-2 and almost lost game 6 cuz starks went off but Hakeem blocked his shot at the buzzer the same knicks who went 7 with the bulls without Jordan.

My fault. I thought it was the 94 team that was the 6th seed. Makes sense now since Houston had home court in 94 and they didn’t in 95.

If AD goes to the Lakers and Kawhi goes to the clippers who’s the best team in the west?

Clips top to bottom, unless the ad deal is lighter than reported and Lakers strike gold with the MLE, and vet minimums lol

you dickridin

what was the lakers record after lebron activated whatever mode he was talking about?

Dickriding? Naw. Its just hard to bet against a healthy LBJ with a possible AD or with them youngins on the roster that I really like. And Rondo came out the trade rumors fucked with them so I don't see that happening again if the trade don't go down.

Your opinion is very much welcomed on how you think next season might go though regarding the west
:js4:

Dickriding? Naw. Its just hard to bet against a healthy LBJ with a possible AD or with them youngins on the roster that I really like. And Rondo came out the trade rumors fucked with them so I don't see that happening again if the trade don't go down.

Your opinion is very much welcomed on how you think next season might go though regarding the west
:js4:

Add kahwi to the current clippers they're top 2-3 in the west, clippers made the playoffs and won 2 games vs the warriors with durant with 0 all stars

lebron good and all but he'll be 35 and in season 18 , ad aint nothin but a black kevin love and will miss at least 5-15 games with a sore pinky or somethin and they'll gut the squad by acquiring ad meaning they're depending on unknowns to fill out the roster.Clippers already have sga,montrez,lou will,gallinari,shamet,zubac and a gang of cap space

Instead of gutting the team just add shooting this summer & sign ad next summer so they'll be set up for post lebron by keeping kuz,lonzo,#4,ingram THEN adding ad.

Add kahwi to the current clippers they're top 4 in the west, clippers made the playoffs and won 2 games vs the warriors with durant with 0 all stars

lebron good and all but he'll be 35 and in season 18 , ad aint nothin but a black kevin love and will miss at least 5-15 games with a sore pinky or somethin and they'll gut the squad by acquiring ad meaning they're depending on unknowns to fill out the roster.Clippers already have sga,montrez,lou will,gallinari,shamet,zubac and a gang of cap space

Instead of gutting the team just add shooting this summer & sign ad next summer so they'll be set up for post lebron by keeping kuz,lonzo,#4,ingram THEN adding ad.

I think LA should keep them boys and sign Middleton or somebody like that.

I want them to trade them boys to my squad or Keep AD and make a run at it

Inb4 the knicks trade for clayface and sign demarcus Cousins

It's looking bleak out here

Nah that aint happening.

Unfortunately for the Knicks current front office, they carry years of baggage from the Knicks being trash and making bad decisions, but this administration hasnt done anything to make me believe they gonna make any bad panic decisions.

If the Knicks cant follow through with their original plan because either no one comes to the Knicks or injuries, they will continue building through the draft.

With KP being traded, the Knicks wont have to sign anyone to a significant contract either so they can carry their cap space forward for a year or two before having to use it.

We might continue being trash for the next 2 seasons but it wont be cause bad panicked decisions were made.

Also, fuck you fam

I think Boogie has something to prove and will come into next season as close to back as he'll ever get.

He don't play winning ball though and team defense completely fall apart when he out there

In Nola we played better when he was off the court
In GS that played better when he was off the court
In Sacramento, well they trash no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back