Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a couple of people have already mentioned this team as a dark horse team to trade for Anthony Davis but Denver should really look into doing this now that the Warriors are banged up. They could trade Will Barton and Gary Harris straight up for Davis salary wise.

Harris is a good young player locked down for 3 more years and he is better than any player the Lakers can offer. Denver also has his replacement already on the roster in Malik Beasley. Will Barton is also a solid player locked into a deal for a few more seasons who can either be flipped by the Pelicans or kept as a mentor. Denver could throw in some draft picks or even another one of their solid young players on the roster like Hernangomez or ( I doubt they would do) Porter Jr. They might could trade a player or 2 to help with salary relief with a little imagination

It's worth the risk for Denver because they are going to lose some of those young guys like Beasley for nothing due to having to pick between then and the vets. Not to mention the West is open for the taking with the Warriors injuries, Houston's coaching situation and age, Portland being a pretender, Spurs rebuilding, Utah's offensive issues, etc. They could slow down the Lakers retooling also.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yakoxd5p

I will say if Ingram is truly good to play he has a chance to be better than Gary Harris but the medical shit is scary. Not to mention the leaked reports are David Griffin likes Kuzma (don't know why) more than Ingram. Kuzma is only one year younger than Gary Harris and is worse on defense and range shooting.

Denver could remove Barton and put in the Plumlee brother whose deal will expire after next season along with some of the your players which makes it a better trade

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y5hnqaxo

Last edited:
I will say if Ingram is truly good to play he has a chance to be better than Gary Harris but the medical shit is scary. Not to mention the leaked reports are David Griffin likes Kuzma (don't know why) more than Ingram. Kuzma is only one year younger than Gary Harris and is worse on defense and range shooting.

Denver could remove Barton and put in the Plumlee brother whose deal will expire after next season along with some of the your players which makes it a better trade

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y5hnqaxo

Ingram 100% is better and will be better than Harris.

Ingram can be a star with his skill set and a lock-down defender for guards and forwards

Nah that aint happening.

Unfortunately for the Knicks current front office, they carry years of baggage from the Knicks being trash and making bad decisions, but this administration hasnt done anything to make me believe they gonna make any bad panic decisions.

If the Knicks cant follow through with their original plan because either no one comes to the Knicks or injuries, they will continue building through the draft.

With KP being traded, the Knicks wont have to sign anyone to a significant contract either so they can carry their cap space forward for a year or two before having to use it.

We might continue being trash for the next 2 seasons but it wont be cause bad panicked decisions were made.

Also, fuck you fam
Damn you want knicks fans to go hoping for Zion, KD, and AD to trotting out DSJ, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson and RJ Barrett, and a couple of veteran role players in FA? Lmao damn

IMG_20190517_000712.jpg

Another crazy thought:

Everybody's assuming that Kawhi Leonard's gonna go to the Clippers if he decides not to stay in Toronto.

However, what if...........he still wants to be close to home, but........instead of going to the Clippers...........he decides to go to another team in California.

He's already ruled out the Lakers....... he's probably not going to the Kings, so.............that just leaves one other team.

It'd be crazy, but.........strangely enough......Kawhi would be a perfect fit for Golden State.

Especially considering that Klay and Durant are probably going to miss nearly all of next season.

Well, there is speculation that Klay might be able to come back in March......but Durant's definitely going to miss the entire year.

Laugh if you want, but it's not as big of a reach as some people might think.

Another crazy thought:

Everybody's assuming that Kawhi Leonard's gonna go to the Clippers if he decides not to stay in Toronto.

However, what if...........he still wants to be close to home, but........instead of going to the Clippers...........he decides to go to another team in California.

He's already ruled out the Lakers....... he's probably not going to the Kings, so.............that just leaves one other team.

It'd be crazy, but.........strangely enough......Kawhi would be a perfect fit for Golden State.

Especially considering that Klay and Durant are probably going to miss nearly all of next season.

Well, there is speculation that Klay might be able to come back in March......but Durant's definitely going to miss the entire year.

Ontop of the 100 other reasons why this wont happen, the warriors wont have cap space to sign Kawhi.

Salary cap sport bruh

Another crazy thought:

LMAO. Salery Cap

And San Fransisco and LA is pretty far from each other. Cali is a huge damn state

You mean he opted in to now having a 19 mil expiring contract that can be used in a trade?

View attachment 140877

Works for me

Word. Instead of him being off the books like yall wanted, yall gonna have to work and give something up to get back a player to waive and get him off the books.

And this is the highlight of yall offseason.

Shout out pat.

Plus you gonna be watching Zo put up trash ass shots with me cause MSG dont get Heat games.

Shout out Jersey.

Lavine my dog I prefer to acquire lonzo and keep lavine but adding lonzo and #4 sounds mad enticing Too

Speaking of the warriors though, lets say KD and Klay resign and they dont play next year.

The year after the warriors are gonna have a 32 year old KD back from an achiles, 31 year old Klay back from a ACL, 33 year old Curry, and a 31 year old Draymond.

At that point Iggy probably gonna be retired or on the bench getting no tick and they not gonna have the cap space to sign any good role players.

If KD comes back and is the best player in the league again, thats a championship team. But if KD comes back at 60% of who he has, they gonna have a hard time winning another ring.

Lavine my dog I prefer to acquire lonzo and keep lavine but adding lonzo and #4 sounds mad enticing Too

If you still have faith that Lonzo can be as good he was projected to be you gotta make the trade.

If you down on Lonzo though, its a bad trade.

Idk about Lonzo personally. Dude shooting like 50% from the free throw line. Its one thing if he could shoot but had to work on his range, Lonzo right now just cant shoot period.

Im not sure if a gaurd that shot this bad from the free throw line ever improved enough to be a decent shooter.

Yall dont wanna Lavine and end up stuck with a young Rondo.

Tough call to me, just depends if you still project Lonzo to be a jason kidd or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back