Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your previous post contradicted you bruh.

Jordan is a billionaire who owns an NBA franchise. He doesn’t HAVE to do shit.
As far as attracting players and making his team look appealing in the future I think he has to. Right now if kemba leaves you just got a bunch of washed vets and kids looking to get kufi smacked by the owner. What fans gonna go to the games?

why would the wizards trade beal for the 4th pick? beal a 25 year old all star and the only good player on the roster

just post animal gifs and click heart on posts you faggot weirdo

btw lavine was net positive after the porter addition

You a bulls fan.

tenor.gif

N.o. had Chris Paul and Anthony Davis in a 7 year span and won 2 playoff rounds in 15 years
688t9f.jpg

Man if you don’t sit your ass down somewhere ,you a fan of the knicks of the south

What has your team done the last 20?

The nerve of this nigga.

Better sit down wit em.

Lakers should sign shooting this summer give brolo & redick fat one year deals and sign Seth Curry if they can

They should trade kuz and keep Ingram and lonzo,young players who can defend are gems imo cuz most can’t

Keep the pups , not trading all that for ad when they can sign him next summer.

What has your team done the last 20?

The nerve of this nigga.

Better sit down wit em.

Your team has nothing EVER. Just made the finals after 20+ years of existence and may choke

The audacity of you goofy ass niggas on here poppin off like y’all got dynasties or something

Lakers should sign shooting this summer give brolo & redick fat one year deals and sign Seth Curry if they can

They should trade kuz and keep Ingram and lonzo,young players who can defend are gems imo cuz most can’t

Keep the pups , not trading all that for ad when they can sign him next summer.
Something like this is probably what we should do, but the Lebron/Klutch pressure is not going to let that happen. Plus Pelinka needs a win unfortunately.

Lakers shouldn't trade Ingram or Ball and wait for AD next year. All that means to me is no FAs is going to the Lakers

But Pelicans should be trying to get them or one of them with the 4th pick

Im reading the apple of their eye is tatum and I cant rock with that shit at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back