Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW my dream scneario has young talent AND vets.

A package like Ingram, Beal, Pick

Tatum, Griffin, pick
Etc. This goes along with Griffin said he wanted .

yeah, after reading this page

im not saying shit else until dominoes start falling

ya'll done made the convo weird
I'll do the same but it be hard man, too much goofy shit being said. Trading AD for fucking Lavine and Kuzma is "dope squad" the fuck? What y'all like 12 or 13 years old?

Pelicans -Lavine and Beal
Lakers - AD
Chicago- Ball 4th pick
Wizards get 7th pick Kuz and Hart

Ill accept that

Too many youngins bruh. Griffin doesnt want all them damn kids for Jrue to babysit. We gonna flip that 4th pick and probably Kuzma for Beal, Myles Turner, Sabonis, Carter, Richardson, or someone like that. Beal a pipedream though

Look at these dudes you named bruh.

Dudes that have accomplished about the same shit Lavine accomplished. Nothing.

Pelicans fans are buggin.

Im surprised yall getting this much but yall want more.

#7 pick, future 1st rounder, kuzma, and Lavine for a player on his last year thats making threats he will only resign with 2 teams.

If Bron wasnt 34 and Lamar didnt say Lonzo wouldnt play in NO yall wouldnt be getting this much.

Not even gonna mention the fact that Lavine and Beal both play the 2 and neither can play the 3 full time. Shits hilarious.

Last edited:
Pelivans fans are buggin.

Im surprises yall getting this much but yall want more.

#7 pick, future 1st rounder, kuzma, and Lavine for a player on his last deal thats making threats he will only resign with 2 teams.

If Bron wasnt 34 and Lamar didnt say Lonzo wouldnt play in NO yall wouldnt be getting this much.

Not even gonna mention the fact that Lavine and Beal both play the 2 and neither can play the 3 full time. Shits hilarious.

we gonna have a sit down and iron out all our frustrations before we comment as a collective

everyone is just really anxious right now

Your overrated president off ball operations can build your team around zion with non shooters and dudes who dominate the ball like the idiot he is

lol @ kuzma overrated ass being the asset they value the most
They playing chicken dumbass. If Kyle Kuzma is a Pelican game day I'll make whatever y'all want my Avi to be for whole 3 months

Pelivans fans are buggin.

Im surprises yall getting this much but yall want more.

#7 pick, future 1st rounder, kuzma, and Lavine for a player on his last deal thats making threats he will only resign with 2 teams.

Come on bruh not you too!?

BTW my dream scneario has young talent AND vets.

A package like Ingram, Beal, Pick

Tatum, Griffin, pick
Etc. This goes along with Griffin said he wanted .

why would the wizards trade beal for the 4th pick? beal a 25 year old all star and the only good player on the roster

just post animal gifs and click heart on posts you faggot weirdo

btw lavine was net positive after the porter addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back