Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I kind of get it, but one of the reasons Lonzo would work in Chicago is cause him and Lavine would be perfect fits. So if you move Lavine, it kind of takes away one of the reasons why Lonzo fits so well.

That #4 pick though makes the trade a must do.

We thought Bulls would have to lose their pick in this deal, but they actually updating #7 to #4. Thats a good fucking deal for Lavine.

I fucks with Lavine, and hes really good, but end of the day Lavine is replaceable

Bulls definitely tryin to get lonzo(not sure it will happen but it's legit), kc johnson said it yesterday on a bulls podcast

said he thinks they will trade #7

all the simpleton casual fans hate the idea they rather sign rose(or terry rozier lolll), bulls have some dumb ass fans man I swear to god

It wont happen but ima die laughing if yall max rozier.

Ima be laughing at whoever overpays rozier.

The funniest is gonna be seeing the Celtics give rozier a big contract and the key to the offense.

Son, you foreal?

Jrue
Kuz
Lavine
Zion

I like that shit a lot.

Would love to have that 4th pick though

4th pick is better but yall still get the 7th pick.

Thats not a bad team.

A superstar player can go to the WCF with a core of Jrue, Lavine, Kuz, and the 7th pick. If Zion becomes that superstar player in year 3-4, this would be a dangerous team.

Definetly a trade I would be happy with for a superstar in his last year.

Yall gotta thank the fact that Lonzos pops dont want him in Chicago, and that the Lakers window has been closing since Bron went there cause its allowing yall to get more than what AD is actually worth on his last year.

It wont happen but ima die laughing if yall max rozier.

Ima be laughing at whoever overpays rozier.

The funniest is gonna be seeing the Celtics give rozier a big contract and the key to the offense.

Nigga fuck you, If that happens i'm walking the fuck out on the celtics *soujia boy style*

but Danny aint that stupid though.

How? Weak ass trade package would be WOAT. Hart is the only decent IQ player out the bunch .

Lmao,can you read ? They get,Kyle Kuzma,Josh Hart,Zach Levine,the Bulls 7th pick this year,the Lakers

UNPROTECTED 2021 1st rounder. Along with their 1st rounder(Zion) and Jrue Holiday,that's a

fucking squad.

Son, you foreal?

Jrue
Kuz
Lavine
Zion

I like that shit a lot.

Would love to have that 4th pick though
Seriously I feel like y'all niggas trolling me. No offense my brother but I can you just like dunks and flashy players and shit. No way in hell that team does shit. Too many ball dominant players, lack of spacing, bad poor defensive iq, and just bad analytics. Lavine has been cited as a "me" player who is a net negative on the court, Kuzma cares more about being a known nigga in LA and liking tweets to not be moved here, also is trash on defense, only has a limited skill and needs the balls in his hands to contribute.

Seriously if wasn't working and had the time I would truly school you niggas with stats, proof, etc but I truly hope y'all just do y'all research man. This would a horrible fit from on the court, locker room, and the culute Griffin is trying to implement with "high IQ, hard working, and ALL IN" players.

yeah, after reading this page

im not saying shit else until dominoes start falling

ya'll done made the convo weird

You want players thats been in the league THAT NEVER DID SHIT.

At one point you was all in on Knicks players. Damn Knicks players

Young core that can grow >>>>>>>>>>> Every single player you named

You want players thats been in the league THAT NEVER DID SHIT.

At one point you was all in on Knicks players. Damn Knicks players

Young core that can grow >>>>>>>>>>> Every single player you named
Bro I told you already I wanted the Knicks package for Zion Williamson. @AZTG and me been talking about it for months. I was never for there other players so can we please stop bringing this shit up. And how much shit has Lavine did going into his 6th season? Kuzma is NOT a starter bruh. Like you smarter than this so I'ma chill but bro please wake up fam.

If it goes the way I WANT it to go: With the 9th pick the Washington Wizards select CAM REDDISH!!!

I doubt it but hey let a nigga dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back