Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes still working with our medical staff and trainers. No word on if hes healhty or not. Things have been pretty hush hush nh. Hope hes ready for training camp
I still believe it is all in his head bcuz before most games, in practices and during the summer he was doing power dunks all the time. Both hands. Kid needs a shrink not a trainer. Wish he was in the west so i could still root for him.

Last edited:
They ain't finna get better playing against each other. First mistake.

Who says they are playing aginst each other? Plus AG and Mo are always playing against other NBA guys in the summer pick ups. Guys like Bron KD Vic ect... are hooping in these runs. AG also does a lot of off season training with Draymond. Mo with Drew Hanlen and other nba guys.

Those pics are from a few day ago. Mo looking bigger. Hope hes ready for a larger role but hes going to need to get his weight up first My son was getting bullied last year

Last edited:
I still believe it is all in his head bcuz before most games, in practices and during the summer he was doing power dunks all the time. Both hands. Kid needs a shrink not a trainer. Wish he was in the west so i could still root for him.

Not sure about that one. Apprently it could be nerve damage which is the worst case scenario. There were rumors about a bike accident he had a few years back being connected. Hope your right about it being psycological.

Okay my heat fans here's the thing with Whiteside:

He was posting pics of the hornets bus while he was in Charlotte and he was like watch the phone or w/e cryptic shit.

Now there has been desire for ppl to have hassan traded there in the past and it just makes sense even more now

1. Hassan can go back home

2. Kemba if he stays can get SOME type of help because the hornets are so strapped they can not even bring in a FA like a Marcus morris

3. This helps miami as it clears the way for Bam completely and it can also bring back a contract or two that can help our flexibility by syncing up with others or even give us a draft pick in return that can be used.

Miami's Side: We can trade Hassan for Malik monk and biyombo and a future 2nd or 1st or something similar. Now that pick and or player can be used to help unload Dion or JJ's salary. Could be combined with the 13th pick to maybe move up in the draft if we wanted.

Hornets Side: It can give kemba a little bit of hope if he resigns there and hassan will clearly be the 2nd best player after the trade. And if the hornets are not feeling it, his contract which is $27 mil comes off the books next summer. That's max slot territory. Also in the into an trade, charlotte can maybe get off one of those contracts that's strapping them in batum, MKG, etc

Whats important is the timing of hassan's opt in. He has until June 29 to opt in to be traded but the draft is June 20 and kemba becomes a FA July 1

Hassan if he opted in before the draft would be the best situation because each side woukd have the most flexibility to move assets and players

It's a very interesting thing to monitor

Btw Happy 30th Hassan

Bulls definitely tryin to get lonzo(not sure it will happen but it's legit), kc johnson said it yesterday on a bulls podcast

said he thinks they will trade #7

all the simpleton casual fans hate the idea they rather sign rose(or terry rozier lolll), bulls have some dumb ass fans man I swear to god

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back