Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
I mean if yall really want him yall have the assets to go get him lol.....idk how high yalls front office is on and if it's enough to want to move up
Fuck dat. Lmao.

We shouldn’t trade a bunch of stuff to get him. I was hoping (even though I knew he wouldn’t drop past 2) Atlanta, Washington, and Houston would pick for need. Lmao.

Fuck dat. Lmao.

We shouldn’t trade a bunch of stuff to get him. I was hoping (even though I knew he wouldn’t drop past 2) Atlanta, Washington, and Houston would pick for need. Lmao.
Who do you want the most outside of him at #4?

Actually just tell me who you want at 4 and 8

Who do you want the most outside of him at #4?

Actually just tell me who you want at 4 and 8
I think Risacher and Castle would be really nice for the roster. The odds of that happening are slim to none though.

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of any of these dudes, but it is a few guys I want us to stay away from this high in the draft. I don’t like any of the centers for top 10 picks, Salaun, Buzelis, and Walter I’m not fans of either. Topic, Williams and Holland intrigue me a bit, but scare the hell out of me also. Lmao.

Who do you like for us at 19 and 31? @Gray Matter

Judging by history, someone is going to drop way more than they should. So we should pick whoever that is at 19. For example, if Isaiah Collier or Ke'le Ware is there, take him.

At 31, there's a good chance Bobbi Klintman is there, so I would take him. I'd give Oso Ighodaro a look too. Or if looking for a PG, Tyler Kolek.

I think Risacher and Castle would be really nice for the roster. The odds of that happening are slim to none though.

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of any of these dudes, but it is a few guys I want us to stay away from this high in the draft. I don’t like any of the centers for top 10 picks, Salaun, Buzelis, and Walter I’m not fans of either. Topic, Williams and Holland intrigue me a bit, but scare the hell out of me also. Lmao.

Damn, so who do you like?

Why is collier sliding?
-High turnover rate
-Coming in as a bad shooter overall (injury could’ve impacted this)
-Not having a great wingspan to couple with him not being locked in on D as much as he can

I think he’s sliding because teams are evaluating other players more and more now and are liking him a bit less

Back