Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

If you understood politics it wouldn't piss you off

The promotion he brings is worth one little roster spot

Bronny being the 15th man on the Pistons won't end your world

If Bronny never signs an NBA contract, his life is still set.

On the other hand, an NBA contract, even for one year at the minimum, can change a young brother and his family's life. Not to mention that someone can parlay that opportunity into a long NBA career.

Bronny out here literally taking food out of people's mouths.

Last edited:
If Bronny never signs an NBA contract, he life is still set.

On the other hand, an NBA contract, even for one year at the minimum, can change a young brother and his family's life. Not to mention that someone can parlay that opportunity into a long NBA career.

Bronny out here literally taking food out of people's mouths.
Lol nahhh.. that's a reach. The NBA is too inclusive these days. They changed the D League into the G League because they got a permanent sponsor man. They're not going to let these talents go untested

Bronny is not taking an opportunity from someone. The spot he's s taking is from someone just as unqualified as he is. Plus he probably has more upside

@southsil4lil

Tricky spot

If you confident in Amen then I don’t think you need to draft a PG in castle or Topic

Also don’t think anybody really jumps out for yall with all the young players you have but since you could use shooting it’s why I always mock Reed to yall even if I don’t think he’s the 3rd best player in the draft

You also have so many guards that I’m in favor of trading it to slide down to get a backup big

This is probably my real opinion:

I can see how you would trade the pick completely because you don’t really need it

Might be more valuable to trade that pick with a guy like Jalen Green

Having sengun, Jabari, and Eason to pay while already paying FVV and brooks is gonna be a thing

I would go BPA but I think Stone is best off looking to flip the pick for a vet. If they keep it assuming Sarr is off the board i would take 1.Risacher 2.Sheppard 3.(trade down) Knect/Salaun/TDS.

How would you feel about something like Wendell Carter + 18 for 3?

Man I really like Wendell and I'm very intrigued by him shooting 37% from 3......I just dont know how I feel about giving up the 3rd pick for someone who won't start and we just traded for Steven Adams

i feel like if we trade the 3rd pick in the draft that has to be for someone who can start for us

Unbiased???? About the Rockets, from me????

:hahaha:

FUCK YO PICKS……

Taking into account the prospects already on the team, especially Sengun, draft the highest rated “Shooter” on your draft board.

It's crazy you said best shooter available right after Africa said BPA........that's that's the conflict if we're actually going to keep the pick

Back