Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test

Just noticed that the Bucks picked Tyler Smith with the 33rd pick, while they took AJ Johnson with the 23rd pick. That's just weird. AJ Johnson was gonna be there at 33 most likely, and Tyler Smith looks like a better prospect from what they've shown so far. Dude was a bigger drop than Kyle Filipowski IMO. Would not be surprised if he was one of the better players in this draft.

Just noticed that the Bucks picked Tyler Smith with the 33rd pick, while they took AJ Johnson with the 23rd pick. That's just weird. AJ Johnson was gonna be there at 33 most likely, and Tyler Smith looks like a better prospect from what they've shown so far. Dude was a bigger drop than Kyle Filipowski IMO. Would not be surprised if he was one of the better players in this draft.

On Reddit they said every 2nd round pick was from a trade. Nobody had their original pick

I said that yesterday about the bucks too

I didn’t understand why the bucks did that when AJ was going to be there anyways

I think I even said the bucks should’ve taken Filipowski to have Bobby Portis insurance in the first round

On Reddit they said every 2nd round pick was from a trade. Nobody had their original pick

I said that yesterday about the bucks too

I didn’t understand why the bucks did that when AJ was going to be there anyways

I think I even said the bucks should’ve taken Filipowski to have Bobby Portis insurance in the first round
Filiopowski got issues

Back