Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver responds to players criticisms of officials

the very first one is a video. The rest are screenshots
Nah I know but you posted 2 vids as well to an event I never saw myself but only heard about so I can’t really speak on much beyond the screenshots so I’ll wait

AP you can make youtube vids breaking down the refs and what’s The right and wrong calls

get on your Steve javie shit

maybe make enough money to where you don’t even have to ref for money no more

unless you “love the hustle“
that would require way more time than im ready to commit to lol

also, i dont mind talking this kinda stuff with ya'll. Even though ya'll know i primarily do High school ball, none of ya'll have ever talked sideways to me like I coudlnt hack it at the next level or some shit lol

I would have to turn comments off LMAO. Plus, while its the same game, NBA officiating and HS officiating are day and night and in some regard, rightfully so. I'm around kids still learning the game, and NBA officials are around men who get paid a living to hoop. Different expectations.

The refs do get penalized in the NBA (any sport) if they miss or make consistent bad calls.

They don't get promoted, don't do the playoffs, or championship games which all directly hurt their earning potential. So some of the folks in here trying to act like it isn't any consequences for the referee's if they are consistently messing up is false.

And like @AP21 already stated it's never a good idea for the league to publicly put out which referee in particular is missing calls and such due to crazy ass fans and gambling purposes.

Last edited:
Back