Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

What builds did yall make??

I have a shooting guard 6'5 193lbs perimeter lockdown defender (3 & d) ... leading the league in steals

Last edited:
I checked the entire league and I’m the only “Offensive Minded Wing”

6’7 SF 222 lbs

I wanted to be a playmaking shooter or something but the way the pie charts were in the builder for me to be big in playmaking I would hardly the finishing I would want. So I just focused on shooting and finishing and would figure I don’t need badges to be able to make plays for others. I’m suffering because I have no defense and rebounding

I’m essentially a more offensive justise Winslow without the D

PG 6’4 185 lbs Offensive Threat

Starting to get in my bag. Getting to the hoop is becoming routine. Still playing around with which jump shot feels the best

PG 6’4 185 lbs Offensive Threat

Starting to get in my bag. Getting to the hoop is becoming routine. Still playing around with which jump shot feels the best

I was struggling with finding a jumpshot too... try jumpshot 49 i'm using that lately and it feels good. Another i heard was good was jumpshot 38.

Where’s the jump shots at? Animation store or animation something I guess?

I didn’t look because I saw that Charles Brickly shit but now that I think about it that might be the jump shot creator

Btw the key for me is just raise my mid range jumper enough to the mid 70s and just drop points like that and just build the rest later

Last 3 games I’ve scored 15+ points so I’m chillin out now

Team stays getting blown out though we like 3-8

Btw is it me or the D is bad

I didn’t look because I saw that Charles Brickly shit but now that I think about it that might be the jump shot creator

Btw the key for me is just raise my mid range jumper enough to the mid 70s and just drop points like that and just build the rest later

What team are you on I skipped my first season with the Knicks and went to the rockets where I'm living my best life. Imo go to a trash team first get decent minutes Sim the season then sigh with a good team getting the same minutes makes a world of difference

Poor man's kd build you have to keep boost in mind when you make your guy add +10 to everything on offense reb and Def and you will get who your guy will really be

IMG_20190912_081607.jpg

What team are you on I skipped my first season with the Knicks and went to the rockets where I'm living my best life. Imo go to a trash team first get decent minutes Sim the season then sigh with a good team getting the same minutes makes a world of difference
I’m in Miami playing with Meyers Leonard ,KZ okpala, Winslow, and kelly Olynyk

This lineup can’t score for shit

I don’t even think about simming until my 2nd season

Yup animation store, all the generic jumpshots are free. As far as green release frequency i think you’ll need those shooting badges to see more green releases, you’ll get them without badges but the timing is really tight.

I already invested my first 2 out of 3 badges into the quicker shot release badge.

I always make a Point Guard just so I can control the offense but I’m kinda tired of it at the same time.

I always thought it’d be boring playing off ball, but what’s the other best positions to play as where you still get a lot of action during the game??

Your rebounding rating actually matters in this game too i made a 6’3 PG, can’t count how many times the ball has come off the rim and I’m in position to get the board and somebody beats me to the ball.

2k18 I had a low rebound rating with a PG too but I stayed getting triple doubles just being crashing the boards when a shot was missed

I always make a Point Guard just so I can control the offense but I’m kinda tired of it at the same time.

I always thought it’d be boring playing off ball, but what’s the other best positions to play as where you still get a lot of action during the game??
man when you good enough they just throw you the ball as soon as they take 3 dribbles and you ask for the ball

I think the position I like the least is PF

Centers and PF's,every team NEEDS bigs,make sure you make them good at rebounding,

speed/quickness,and defense. I don't know why everyone makes a PG other than they just want to

have the ball most of the time,these dudes don't even like to pass.

Back