OUT NOW NBA 2K20

cant remember what year it was, and I swear on my life i had never heard of this nigga before, but the last 2k I played Myplayer extensively kept putting me on the Jazz with fucking Sundiata Gaines?? Like this nigga would never pass the fucking ball brah

Is that nigga still iin the league?

Not for like 5 years maybe more

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
I went 16th too.

A PG on the raptors

I went #14 to Miami( I guess it’s based on the team workouts) but yet Tyler Herro is on the team also lol

I’m an offensive wing 6’7 SF

Besides shooting I’m also good at playmaking

I only played one game in the NBA though because that name shit took the wind out my sails so much

I could play on the other build I made that has my name but I kinda don’t want to because of what I said on the last page.

I might have to rock the nameless shit but and be called che for the rest of the game’s life

What y’all think?

I only played one game in the NBA though because that name shit took the wind out my sails so much

I could play on the other build I made that has my name but I kinda don’t want to because of what I said on the last page.

I might have to rock the nameless shit but and be called che for the rest of the game’s life

What y’all think?

They just released a patch may have fixed it

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
They just released a patch may have fixed it

But you think the patch would rectify an already created player or do you think all players made after the patch will be good. I hope so though it just rectifies the issue

Also for my 3pt shot to be on 45 I sure do make a decent amount of threes

I be shooting threes in niggas faces

cant remember what year it was, and I swear on my life i had never heard of this nigga before, but the last 2k I played Myplayer extensively kept putting me on the Jazz with fucking Sundiata Gaines?? Like this nigga would never pass the fucking ball brah

Is that nigga still iin the league?

Lmaooooo I remember that year cuz I too got drafted to the jazz wit that nigga. I think that's the year he had spark as a net later in real season.

That ironically was my last real year of playing 2k.

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5
what pisses me off if u are near the rim sometimes to ball wont go in .

Drafted to the Hawks I made a Center, I wanted a young squad. Coach benched me entire first game like I didn’t drop 33 & 14 in the summer league final

Didn’t play the first game

2nd game I came in with 3 mins left and jimmy butler is missing from the team and we lost by 45

They got Bam Perimeter D as a D rating but Dragic as a B- wtf