Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I might cop on black Friday and not a day sooner

My backlog of unplayed/unfinished games will more than hold me over

Gameplay seems smooth so far..

Knowing how to call plays on the fly is gonna be a big factor in this game.

I still don’t like how easy it is to miss layups if somebody even breathes on you though

Will cop on Black Friday for the $30. Shit will still be on the shelf till after the Superbowl tho.

This the first year since 2k13 that Im not buying soon as its released.

Might cop it when its on sale for like $10 next year or might just skip

i think there was a glitch if you played the demo, your myplayer doesnt have a name. It's literally a blank in the box score lol

2k can’t even fix that right now

you Might have to make another build of the same thing and skip the story and just go to the same team then your name shows up but then you become just some undrafted player like last year and the commentators change their dialogue also you make less VC per game when you do that

1st round draft pick I think makes 1000 VC while undrafted only tops out at 750 per game

But what bothers me is I busted my ass at the combine to get drafted in the first round and I have a badge and a 63 overall after the story

When you skip everything you come in just raw

Also think about the people who bought the Legend edition and then played the story and they would have to make a new build just to have their name in the stat sheet and on the jerseys

I wonder if it has anything to do with 2k saying my last name is inappropriate but when I clicked out of that it let me put it

Idk mane that’s very annoying

Back