Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

I jus dont have THAT dedication to be great

I’m slowly realizing I might be outgrowing some of these video games...

They make these games for kids and people that wanna spend every minute they can playing.

Not us late 20’s or 30 something’s that wanna play to have fun and unwind every now and then.

If I don’t like this version of 2K that might be it for me. I don’t have patience to sit and learn all the iso moves and euro steps and shit.

They make these games for kids and people that wanna spend every minute they can playing.

Not us late 20’s or 30 something’s that wanna play to have fun and unwind every now and then.

If I don’t like this version of 2K that might be it for me. I don’t have patience to sit and learn all the iso moves and euro steps and shit.
All facts

I've been off video games but 2k was staple in the crib. Wifey buys em for me but I've realized each year I play less n less. I skipped 18 and Last year i dont think i made it to January before I never played that again. Then this year I got faceapp issues and gotta do scientific equations for my player build and I'm jus like nahh. Game ain't in me no mo.

Lol,pussies ,you guys never was gamers. But the improvements that they've made might have me

coppin' again. In My team they've finally made position lock,no more running Giannis or Turkoglu at

PG,the new dribble system looks dope the hesi dribbles actually freeze the defenders. Now I have to

see if they fixed the 3point shooting with cats making half court 3s and shit.

Lol,pussies ,you guys never was gamers. But the improvements that they've made might have me

coppin' again. In My team they've finally made position lock,no more running Giannis or Turkoglu at

PG,the new dribble system looks dope the hesi dribbles actually freeze the defenders. Now I have to

see if they fixed the 3point shooting with cats making half court 3s and shit.
The unemployed

I realized at 2k17 it wasn't fun from me anymore. Been playing these games since NBA live 96. To the 2k series started on dreamcast then when it went over to playstation till now. I could put in hours everyday. Now even if I got the free time it just ain't for me. I probably played 2k19 like 6-7 times since I bought it after the finals for like $4 online. It's not fun anymore.

I'll probably cop 2k20 for the nostalgia and since it will carry a little bit of a interesting Raptors storyline with us winning the chip but this probably the last go for me.

giphy (8) (1).gif

damn ya'll spitting that hot fire in here!!

I would rather spend my time playing single player RPGs or turn based strategy games

Still cop every year just for My GM/ My League. I probably play about 4 games a week 10-12 min quarters HOF. & Hop on Playnow once in a while on weekends. Haven't even bothered trying to start up MyCareer since 2k15. But that's usually worth the $60 for me.

My League this year was amazing imo. With all the custom draft classes, settings, and new classic teams.

Back