Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

But you think the patch would rectify an already created player or do you think all players made after the patch will be good. I hope so though it just rectifies the issue

Also for my 3pt shot to be on 45 I sure do make a decent amount of threes

I be shooting threes in niggas faces

Yeah it could fix if anything permanent happens u can email them the proof and gas up your players rating and they will send you the vc to get him back to where he was and then some

I can only score 8 ft away from the rim on catch and shoot jumpers

I somehow went off for 18 shooting

Cherry picked like 4x

Every cpu possession is a foul btw

I can only score 8 ft away from the rim on catch and shoot jumpers

I somehow went off for 18 shooting

Cherry picked like 4x

Every cpu possession is a foul btw
Sounds like why I stopped playin 19. It's to force ya hand to pay more money. I was like a 82 and still could only do bare minimum.

I was ballin in 2k19 with a overall of 73

Also my mans is slow as fuck

They want me to really go run on the treadmill to get my speed up

FOH
Lmao yea I can't get into the extra curricular shit. But that extra shit is why some cats are really unfuckwitable in the game lol.

The badges matter this year,you need quick draw to speed up your jumper,in my career look out for

the workout with Chris Brinkley,after that workout you get the custom jump shot creator. I think it's

after 20 to 25 games.

I was ballin in 2k19 with a overall of 73

Also my mans is slow as fuck

They want me to really go run on the treadmill to get my speed up

FOH

im having the same problem my guy hella slow . the ball is too easy to get taken from you by the cpu .

It’s probably corny but I have to break down and buy some vc in MyPlayer ... I don’t have the patience y’all have for my player to start being decent

They should have you play and develop with the G-League affiliate of your team until they’re ready to actually give you some real minutes though

It’s probably corny but I have to break down and buy some vc in MyPlayer ... I don’t have the patience y’all have for my player to start being decent

They should have you play and develop with the G-League affiliate of your team until they’re ready to actually give you some real minutes though
I feel like this is the one time you don’t have to buy VC for that

I’m getting a 1000 VC minimum every game and I’m a 70 seed overall

I think by Saturday I can be a 75

Think about how long it took to be a 75 in 2k19

You honestly could be atleast 85 in just 2-3 weeks of playing

Maybe less if you got the time

Back