Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW NBA 2K20

Yeah I tried making a PF in the Prelude I didn’t like it too much

I might try and make a SG or SF next.

My PG gets to the lane whenever but then I get blocked or throw up a wild shot when I get to the basket. Making a slashing SG might be the move

Centers and PF's,every team NEEDS bigs,make sure you make them good at rebounding,

speed/quickness,and defense. I don't know why everyone makes a PG other than they just want to

have the ball most of the time,these dudes don't even like to pass.

Niggas be making playmakers with no court vision I hate that shit niggas just want to dribble all day and catch a ankle every 5th game for a bumass highlight reel

Centers and PF's,every team NEEDS bigs,make sure you make them good at rebounding,

speed/quickness,and defense. I don't know why everyone makes a PG other than they just want to

have the ball most of the time,these dudes don't even like to pass.

Niggas be making playmakers with no court vision I hate that shit niggas just want to dribble all day and catch a ankle every 5th game for a bumass highlight reel

They finally got me starting I’m on game 23 right now overall 74

Oh and lo and behold we on a 4 game winning streak

Last game scored 30 this game I got 20 in the first half

I'm feelin out the loop..
thumb_kermit-window-meme-jaja-mungfali-53591026.png

80 overall PG with the Pelicans. I can’t shoot for shit but I get to the hole pretty easy. That fast Quick step and dribble for days badge works wonders. Zion is a fucking BEAST! And Ingram is fucking Trash. I hate the announcer boosting that nigga up like he gon be the next Iceman. Boy is cheeks

80 overall PG with the Pelicans. I can’t shoot for shit but I get to the hole pretty easy. That fast Quick step and dribble for days badge works wonders. Zion is a fucking BEAST! And Ingram is fucking Trash. I hate the announcer boosting that nigga up like he gon be the next Iceman. Boy is cheeks

same problem im having . i can get to the rim but shooting is bad .

I've just investigated a couple of issues with MyGm. I heard the reason why you can't sub out because you gotta develop great trust into the coaching staff. Aight, I can kinda deal with that but now they took away the option to set the difficulty and quarter time length. WOAT to only play on 6 minutes
jnmvAZC.jpeg

6 minutes isn't even NBA regulation smh

They finally got me starting I’m on game 23 right now overall 74

Oh and lo and behold we on a 4 game winning streak

Last game scored 30 this game I got 20 in the first half

I've been avg 17 off the bench for the rockets and I'm still not starting coaching wise I wouldn't start me either so I'm not mad

Like I said before I got a brand new build to the game mid range finisher

I wanted to go back to my kobe build from 17 but I noticed how this year I'm really good with kd so wanted to see if I can create a poor man's version well I've successfully done that so far I still got ways to go onlything is I got a way better post game than kd and kd has way better handles

With boost on our shooting isn't to far apart. 91 mid 88's with badges like steady shooter ( catch n shoot will be next) and my pg is a playmaker my 3s are in the 90s

Also I'm running with a pg that has floor general and a center than has defensive anchor so they boost my offense and defense also

I'm a 6'9 sf either Im going up age small ass gaurds or smaller sf so I'm bullying most mathcups on both sides of the ball or I'm at pf and I'm still might be stronger than some mathcups if not I'm being guarded by a 275 7 foot slow clunky ass center

It's just grinding for these badges now to fix my inconsistency as a shooter

Last edited:
I made an undersized C, 6’10 244lbs. Not much of a scorer, was going for a Dennis Rodman type, 30 Defensive badges, maxes at:

94 Reb
94 Reb
94 Blk
80 Stl
90 Int Def
78 Per Def
71 lateral

78 speed but he’s frail, and gets bullied by big builds in the Rec, but for the Hawks I’m an easy double double. Coach let me start at game 18. I’m the only nigga playing D so we kinda trash.

I wish there were more of a penalty for making 300lb 7 footers because they still move up and down the court easily and can go up for boards and blocks just as fast

These highlights are nothing crazy just showing his development from last week with bronze dead eye and steady shooter I think steady even doubles as almost if not the same buff as deadeye

Got quick first step on silver got his handles to a 63+10 with boost and he's way smoother also got his speed to a 75 from a 68

I wanted enough handles to explode out the triple threat and make a few moves just trying to be crafty not a fake dribble God I try to make my moves within 5 seconds if I ain't got it I'm passing it

I wish there were more of a penalty for making 300lb 7 footers because they still move up and down the court easily and can go up for boards and blocks just as fast

There gona get nerfed i agree some of them are moving way to fast to be weighing half tons

Last edited:
Back