Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nas killing me yo.

They asked him bout jay releasing shit when he does, and they read him the list, and he was like wtf is collision course?

Just proves he dont care bout none of this and be in his own world

Nas said it best. Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite.

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

See the source image
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

Listened to the album once. It's boring to me. I gotta listen to it again though. Nas is always nice with the lyrics, so maybe if I let them sink in some more, I'll like it more.

I remember when The Source gave Nastadamus 2.5 mics.

That's a perfect example of judging an album too soon and having unrealistic expectations.

Nastradamus was a solid 4 mics.

They def pressed even after he said he ain't wanna touch on it

Sometimes the culture gets to caught up in who on Forbes and who got what money

Corny shit

That part of the culture.

Like a major factor.

Rap it about what you have and always have been

Bruh, didnt you have the album on repeat all weekend and kept saying "im doing my part to get this to #1"

Lmao. Stop hating your own kind and come join us fam
U think that’s crazy I’m arguing w my girl last night and in the middle of it I just blurt out “ kings go through so much but no one wants to hear about it” so she goes what? I’m like man it’s from Nas new shit just listen to it cuz I ain’t explaining shit....u know she had the nerves to call me a Nas Stan I agreed then told her if u think ima Stan wait til u meet this nigga Supergangster

She didn’t get it

U think that’s crazy I’m arguing w my girl last night and in the middle of it I just blurt out “ kings go through so much but no one wants to hear about it” so she goes what? I’m like man it’s from Nas new shit just listen to it cuz I ain’t explaining shit....u know she had the nerves to call me a Nas Stan I agreed then told her if u think ima Stan wait til u meet this nigga Supergangster

She didn’t get it

Lmao. You def more of a stan than me. I never thought bout some Nas shit during an argument.

Welcome home though fam. Admitting the first step.

The only problem I had with the Nasir album was that it was too short.

Simple Things, White Label, Cops Shot The Kid, Adam and eve are all classics

Nasir was garbage fam. I listened to that shit like twice and forget it even exists most of the time.

Lost tapes 2 was just cool. A bunch of throwaway tracks, some were fire, some were trash. I dont count that as an album either

Back