Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Im always amazed at how Nas can say more in 16 bars than any artist ever has. And not for nothing, Nas might be able to say more in 16 written lines than any contemporary writer ever has. This aint even no dick riding shit, but even away from rap, Nas is an extremely talented writer.

So know that, im always amazed at how he could put so much in 16 lines, but then could never put together any concrete thoughts in interviews.

I wonder if its just social anxiety, or if hes extremely gaurded in interviews, of if hes like around his friends too

No

I like the picture he painted

As I've said, I wouldn't look at a Michelangelo & be like "yea but he could've added a few more lines in the corner"

if I like it, that's it

ain't no rules to makin art, so there's no expectations
Fair enough

He spoke in the interview on how he can say what he wants in its entirety with shorter songs so I guess those records were exactly as they meant to be

My son'll be my resurrection (Knight)
Constantly learnin' lessons, I never die, you get the message?

them lines resonated with me, being African, first or only sons (Male child) is hugely a spiritual and cultural thing for a man
That verse resonated with me because I worked hard to have a son, I had 3 daughters before I had a boy..

I’m trying to teach my son everything I know..

They did a great balance of talking about the record, his current happenings and the past

I thought Hot 97 did a poor job talking about the album more
My Bad I should've been specific ....

It's No Secret all 3 are Fuck Niggas

IDK them pressing him or anybody about their money issues is what Broads do , He handled It like the Gawd he Is But still

Im always amazed at how Nas can say more in 16 bars than any artist ever has. And not for nothing, Nas might be able to say more in 16 written lines than any contemporary writer ever has. This aint even no dick riding shit, but even away from rap, Nas is an extremely talented writer.

So know that, im always amazed at how he could put so much in 16 lines, but then could never put together any concrete thoughts in interviews.

I wonder if its just social anxiety, or if hes extremely gaurded in interviews, of if hes like around his friends too

"What if Jungle wrote my shit and I'm really illiterate/And the whole Nas catalog was just an experiment"

My Bad I should've been specific ....

It's No Secret all 3 are Fuck Niggas

IDK them pressing him or anybody about their money issues is what Broads do , He handled It like the Gawd he Is But still

They def pressed even after he said he ain't wanna touch on it

Sometimes the culture gets to caught up in who on Forbes and who got what money

Corny shit

Da Fuck
See the source image

Back