Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm agreeing that you gave it a fair assessment for you. Shit dont slap like you want it to

Ya low expectation of Nas is well documented. It's on par with how you feel about other albums he has dropped in the past.

Everyone had a low expectation for this project G. It's better than niggas thought it would be and that's got you guys super excited. It's rare to hear Nas spit on an album so cohesive, I get it

I have pretty much the same rankin' for Nas albums as everyone else is just I don't go out of my way to like his ok albums like LIG, God's Son and DR/Untitled

Everyone had a low expectation for this project G. It's better than niggas thought it would be and that's got you guys super excited. It's rare to hear Nas spit on an album so cohesive, I get it

I have pretty much the same rankin' for Nas albums as everyone else is just I don't go out of my way to like his ok albums like LIG, God's Son and DR/Untitled
:tuh:

You nuts

Few veteran speakers get medicine when you need it
Especially when we all need knowledge instead of sneakers
Stop hangin' on to childhood trauma, it defeats us
Our challenge is holding ourselves back, I hope you felt that

Yooo Devin The Dude!! Where he been?
:huh2:

Dont get me started mane.

This his album last yr...

All that whining about lupe, royce, and fab not having nas features lol

Devin got his...

giphy.webp

Nas got 8 songs on Top 100 iTunes charts right now. #15 Spicy, #16 Full Circle, #46 Car #85, #47 Replace me, #65 Til The War Is Won, #75 Blue benz, #89 The Cure, #93 27 Summers

Nas album #1 on Top 100 album Itunes charts right now & #1 on Amazon top 100 albums right now

The one thing that I dont relate to on the album is too many bars about how they could help women. Big Sean on some he just trying to teach her and make her better, anderson paak on some i can solve all your problems, Nas on some hes a man its his job to help.

I like all those songs but i dont relate to that message.

Women aint kids. As a grown man I aint going into relationships trying to solve her problems, not trying to teach her to better her, and def dont feel like its my job to help just cause im a man.

At this point when I go into relationships we equal partners, learn together, grow together, help each other etc.

They making it sound like women are kids, and im at a point where there is no way im playing the role of a chicks man and her dad.

Overall mature ass album. Thats the only message i personally dont agree with

The one thing that I dont relate to on the album is too many bars about how they could help women. Big Sean on some he just trying to teach her and make her better, anderson paak on some i can solve all your problems, Nas on some hes a man its his job to help.

I like all those songs but i dont relate to that message.

Women aint kids. As a grown man I aint going into relationships trying to solve her problems, not trying to teach her to better her, and def dont feel like its my job to help just cause im a man.

At this point when I go into relationships we equal partners, learn together, grow together, help each other etc.

They making it sound like women are kids, and im at a point where there is no way im playing the role of a chicks man and her dad.

Overall mature ass album. Thats the only message i personally dont agree with
Paak says he cant solve all her problems but i get the sentiment lol

Back