Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease

King's Disease:

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have Nas first bars of Full Circle been addressed? I don't catch everything.

Hes talking about women troubles, sounds like the Carmen/Jay situation... But his ego is actually talking to him, thinking/feeling like is a pimp (goldie) and that his bottom chick left him (carmen), now his ego is hurt (whatchu gonna do now, goldie?) like youre a player and you chick left you for someone else... His boxing coaching gave him some game, that you got keep it moving (stick and move) different chicks live by different standards...

Yo while AZ killed it with his butter flow, people sleep on Mega so hard...

'I was intrigued by fine women, I realised
Some were drop-dead gorgeous living a lie
Oblivious to beauty inside truly defines
Will you walk with me or are you there for the ride?
For better or worse... every blessing and curse
Understand exotic sands come after the dirt
I was dealing since adolescent
Thinking my girl was my possession... I stand corrected
It takes understanding and affection
Time is money, I need growth for my investment'

4 but might go to 3.5 but probably not. Ignorin' the second question
Why ignore it?

It stands to reason the more you listen to it the more likely it'll shape ya opinion; raising or lowering your initial ranking

If you thinking of dropping your ranking you either only heard it once or twice and there wasnt any thing memorable enough for you to go back to or you've heard it multiple of times and it gets worse with each listen

Which one is it?

Why ignore it?

It stands to reason the more you listen to it the more likely it'll shape ya opinion; raising or lowering your initial ranking

If you thinking of dropping your ranking you either only heard it once or twice and there wasnt any thing memorable enough for you to go back to or you've heard it multiple of times and it gets worse with each listen

Which one is it?

Bruh I'm ignorin' it coz it's not a usual question to ask. I gave the album four stars, couple pages back I ranked it 4th/5th on Nas all time list and you're wonderin' why I don't think it's better

I don't like the sound of the album too tough. There's no standout track. Rhymes and flow are amazin' but I don't think the lyrics are top top draw.

Good album.

Lol every time man someone posts some Nas bar sayin' "I do this for me not for you" if that's the case why his fans so upset all the time

It's a good album. Personally, I think you guys are doin' a lil much but like I said in not tryna rain on anyone's parade

Bruh I'm ignorin' it coz it's not a usual question to ask. I gave the album four stars, couple pages back I ranked it 4th/5th on Nas all time list and you're wonderin' why I don't think it's better

I don't like the sound of the album too tough. There's no standout track. Rhymes and flow are amazin' but I don't think the lyrics are top top draw.

Good album.
You lost me in ya critique when you said that it was overrated, tho you gave it 4 stars

Maybe drop it to 3.5 after hearing it a mysterious number of times?

Idk, maybe I'm just lost in translation

Its def not 5mics

Yall trippin.

But i think yall already really know that

Peace King!...

tenor.gif

You lost me in ya critique when you said that it was overrated, tho you gave it 4 stars

Maybe drop it to 3.5 after hearing it a mysterious number of times?

Idk, maybe I'm just lost in translation

I don't get what's confusin'. I think it's a good album but people are bit hype in their praise.

This number of times stuff fam drop it. I've never been asked how many times I've heard an album after I rated it before. I've listened to it the usual amount I listen to albums by big artists

I don't get what's confusin'. I think it's a good album but people are bit hype in their praise.

This number of times stuff fam drop it. I've never been asked how many times I've heard an album after I rated it before. I've listened to it the usual amount I listen to albums by big artists
I get that YOU unimpressed by it. You always unimpressed by Nas post IWW.

Idc how many times you heard it man, ya assessment was simply odd, going from a 4 to a 3.5. But you clarified that, you dont fuck with the sound to tuff and its has no stand out tracks or bars.

Excuse me why I hype this shit up tho. Que lo que!

I get that YOU unimpressed by it. You always unimpressed by Nas post IWW.

Idc how many times you heard it man, ya assessment was simply odd, going from a 4 to a 3.5. But you clarified that, you dont fuck with the sound to tuff and its has no stand out tracks or bars.

Excuse me why I hype this shit up tho. Que lo que!

Lol that's a fair assessment tho' isn't it?

Back