Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
What I liked about that Drink champs interview was that Biggie call Nas after that Ghostface skit , Nas told Biggie straight up That's Ghost , No love lost .

also Busta got some verse by Biggie recorded with studio session with Nas him and Biggie

He played it for Nore and thats Biggie first time ever going at Pac

Nas put Nore on with this

Last edited:
What I liked about that Drink champs interview was that Biggie call Nas after that Ghostface skit , Nas told Biggie straight up That's Ghost , No love lost .

also Busta got some verse by Biggie recorded with studio session with Nas him and Biggie

He played it for Nore and thats Biggie first time ever going at Pac

Nas put Nore on with this

Nah this was out way before I'm leaving. Remember nore said it was supposed to be on the war report.
As for Busta I didn't know nas was on that joint. But I heard about the song

So since y'all wanna compare Esco bars to Edgar Allen and Shakespear etc how do y'all feel about kendrick and that pulitzer prize he got on his mantel ???

So since y'all wanna compare Esco bars to Edgar Allen and Shakespear etc how do y'all feel about kendrick and that pulitzer prize he got on his mantel ???

Kendrick is super skilled. Thats not disputable.

And kendricks pen has so much depth to it. Not gonna do the who is better game.

But what amazes me about Nas is being this good 30 years in. The number of verses Nas has written is probably in the thousands.

I dabbled a bit in writing, and eventually you just run out and start saying the same shit in different ways. The fact that Nas can be rapping this long and still aint fall off and has so much to rap about is what amazes me

Kendrick is super skilled. Thats not disputable.

And kendricks pen has so much depth to it. Not gonna do the who is better game.

But what amazes me about Nas is being this good 30 years in. The number of verses Nas has written is probably in the thousands.

I dabbled a bit in writing, and eventually you just run out and start saying the same shit in different ways. The fact that Nas can be rapping this long and still aint fall off and has so much to rap about is what amazes me
Still with that fetus, project widows, I gave you power, undying love etc all came before damn you don't feel Nas should've gotten it a while ago ??

Nah this was out way before I'm leaving. Remember nore said it was supposed to be on the war report.
As for Busta I didn't know nas was on that joint. But I heard about the song

Yeah but Nore said after im leaving his solo career started

Back