Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nas rockin that Carhartt WIP (Work In Progress) I see.
Many aren't up on that.

Damn near all my gear Carhartt or Carhartt WIP.

And they got some iLL t shirts that be selling out quick. Carhartt relaxed or loose jeans and pants are great too.
I have an addiction of collecting Carhartt WIP gadgets.

Man I love Carhartt's WIP stuff... Ive got multiple pairs of their Marshall and Madison cargo pants in both green and black...

A while back they did they did a collab with Motown too, so I copped a couple Carharrt x Motown tees... Defo one of my favourite brands...

Does not matter, with all this sales and shit you go by Eminem and Jay being the goat. WHAT JAY SAID? WOMEN LIED AND MEN LIE NUMBERS DONT..
FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT. FUCK JAY Z AND FUCK EMINEM..

ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY!

NAS GOT 6-7 classics nobody got that in the game

Too early to say probably but I'm calling this a classic. This will stand the test of time. First classic by an over 40s rapper?
I wanted to say no. But 444 comes to mind Busta last lp too
KD2 may be a top 3 Nas album…

Illmatic
It was written
Kings Disease 2
Kings Disease 1
Stillmatic
Life is Good
Lost Tapes

My opinion…
I respectfully disagree .
Neither one of these are better than God's son or life is good and those are my 4 and 5 maybe. I'm surprised you got KD 1&2 over Stillmatic

I respectfully disagree .
Neither one of these are better than God's son or life is good and those are my 4 and 5 maybe. I'm surprised you got KD 1&2 over Stillmatic
My boy said 4:44 when i said this too. Love Jay - but nah. This is far superior. I even went back to listen to 4:44 earlier this week after my boy said it. Good effort but KDII is that top shelf shit.

Last edited:
My boy said 4:44 when i said this too. Love Jay - but nah. This is far superior. I even went back to listen to 4:43 earlier this week after my boy said it. Good effort but KDII is that top shelf shit.
I ain't got nothing better to do at work. I too shall revisit it why the hell not.. nah 4:44 crazy jay dropped one too lol. I forgot he was getting busy on this joint.

Last edited:
Idk if its too soon to be rearranging his top 5. For me

Illmatic, Stillmatic, and LIG are the standards to me. IWW is dope but not as elite to me but I recognize and understand folks putting it above the aforementioned 3. So that's 4 slots right there no matter how you order them. That's a tall order to remove one.

Here's where it gets dicey. LT, DR, or GS have always rounded out the top 5 for me depending on my mood. KD 1 or 2 should be there but idk about both. Not so soon at least?

Plus KD is what, his 4th wind? Hard to deny it when he followed it up with this joint. I think @AZTG spoke about how many resurgence he has had and that's seems outrageous to me. 94, 01, 12, and 20. Let that sink in....

I'd really like them to repackage KD 1/2 as a double disc so I can put it at 5 and be done with it lol

Listened to this in it's entirety while I was cleaning out the garage yesterday. I gave it a 4 after the first listen. It's creeping up to a 5.

I'ma run it back a couple times this weekend. I caught so many gems that I missed on the first and subsequent listens. He really teaching on this joint

Idk if its too soon to be rearranging his top 5. For me

Illmatic, Stillmatic, and LIG are the standards to me. IWW is dope but not as elite to me but I recognize and understand folks putting it above the aforementioned 3. So that's 4 slots right there no matter how you order them. That's a tall order to remove one.

Here's where it gets dicey. LT, DR, or GS have always rounded out the top 5 for me depending on my mood. KD 1 or 2 should be there but idk about both. Not so soon at least?

Plus KD is what, his 4th wind? Hard to deny it when he followed it up with this joint. I think @AZTG spoke about how many resurgence he has had and that's seems outrageous to me. 94, 01, 12, and 20. Let that sink in....

I'd really like them to repackage KD 1/2 as a double disc so I can put it at 5 and be done with it lol

I dont care much about arranging Nas' top 5 albums.

I just think it needs to be mentioned how good Nas is.

Like dude is the goat and its not even close.

Nobody in hip hop has ever dropped such quality albums 30 years in.

Rappers fizzle out after their second album.

Its just how it is as a writer. You run out of things to write about.

Nas and Black Thought to me are the two people I can think of who are still writing 30 years into their careers still havent fell off.

Its not fair that Nas is talked about as one of the greatest rappers. Nas should really be in conversations about being one of the best poets in history.

Nas shouldnt be mentioned with Big, Jay, Pac and them. Nas should be mentioned with Poe, Shakespear and them.

I dont care much about arranging Nas' top 5 albums.

I just think it needs to be mentioned how good Nas is.

Like dude is the goat and its not even close.

Nobody in hip hop has ever dropped such quality albums 30 years in.

Rappers fizzle out after their second album.

Its just how it is as a writer. You run out of things to write about.

Nas and Black Thought to me are the two people I can think of who are still writing 30 years into their careers still havent fell off.

Its not fair that Nas is talked about as one of the greatest rappers. Nas should really be in conversations about being one of the best poets in history.

Nas shouldnt be mentioned with Big, Jay, Pac and them. Nas should be mentioned with Poe, Shakespear and them.
This made me think, who actually didn't make it past the sophomore jinx that had promise ??

Back