Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King's Disease II

Vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
It might be the weed talking man, but I would fuckin love a Death Row East remix with Snoop on it as he and Nas Trade verses with Snoop goin into his storyteller bag with his POV of that time in hip hop.

None of that "izzle dizzle" shit, but a trueass extended history-on-wax verse from The Dogg. Hell, add Kurupt too.

Pac, rest the dead, of course ain't here to tell his side. Which is why Snoop is the next best fit.

Last edited:
It might be the weed talking man, but I would fuckin love a Death Row East remix with Snoop on it as he and Nas Trade verses with Snoop goin into his storyteller bag with his POV of that time in hip hop.

None of that "izzle dizzle" shit, but a trueass extended history-on-wax verse from The Dogg. Hell, add Kurupt too.

Pac, rest the dead, of course ain't here to tell his side. Which is why is a the next best fit.
NO !!

Watched a video of G Wiz from the BraveHearts earlier today, where he talk about the first time he met 2Pac..

He say him Nas and a few other Queens Bridge dudes was at a club for a show and they snuck like 6 pints of Henny in cause they were all underage and knew they wouldn’t get served liquor..

Wiz say they seen Pac talking to a girl inside the club and they was hype to see him so they approached him and said what’s up.. Wiz say 2Pac told Nas “I love ya shit” and said Pac quoted the line where Nas Said ”I’ll wait for GOD with the 44”..

Then the nigga Thun from QB pulls out one of the Henny bottles and tell Pac to hit the bottle, and Pac looked at and asked what it was then proceeded to guzzle the Henny..

Wiz say at the end of the night when everybody was leaving they saw Pac hanging out the sunroof of a Limo in the parking lot with a bottle of Henny quoting Nas lyrics “I’ll wait for GOD with the 44” and he spotted Nas and the QB niggas and told Nas he love him..

Pac, rest the dead, of course ain't here to tell his side. Which is why Snoop is the next best fit.
"Izzle dizzle" LMAO 🤣😂😂

Watched a video of G Wiz from the BraveHearts earlier today, where he talk about the first time he met 2Pac..

He say him Nas and a few other Queens Bridge dudes was at a club for a show and they snuck like 6 pints of Henny in cause they were all underage and knew they wouldn’t get served liquor..

Wiz say they seen Pac talking to a girl inside the club and they was hype to see him so they approached him and said what’s up.. Wiz say 2Pac told Nas “I love ya shit” and said Pac quoted the line where Nas Said ”I’ll wait for GOD with the 44”..

Then the nigga Thun from QB pulls out one of the Henny bottles and tell Pac to hit the bottle, and Pac looked at and asked what it was then proceeded to guzzle the Henny..

Wiz say at the end of the night when everybody was leaving they saw Pac hanging out the sunroof of a Limo in the parking lot with a bottle of Henny quoting Nas lyrics “I’ll wait for GOD with the 44” and he spotted Nas and the QB niggas and told Nas he love him..
link please

Goosebumps.

Back