Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fucking cunts

Nas’ team realized something was happening thanks to a Ring camera installed on the property. As they were leaving, the “Hood2Hood” artist’s crew caught sight of them and promptly called the police to the scene.

The robbers were long gone when cops arrived at the prolific lyricist’s home. Luckily, he wasn’t home. Rather, Nas was across the country in New York City, partying it up to celebrate the arrival of KD3.

Currently, it remains unknown exactly what the thieves took, or how much it was worth. All that’s been confirmed is that the 49-year-old’s place was torn apart, and approximately two bags worth of stuff is missing.

Last edited:
Spent the weekend with this thing
KD3 and Magic are the first NaS albums, since Illmatic, were I didn't feel the urgent need to rearrange the sequence of the album tracks.

If you know, me.....This is accomplishment beyond measure, for any album

Fucking cunts

Nas’ team realized something was happening thanks to a Ring camera installed on the property. As they were leaving, the “Hood2Hood” artist’s crew caught sight of them and promptly called the police to the scene.

The robbers were long gone when cops arrived at the prolific lyricist’s home. Luckily, he wasn’t home. Rather, Nas was across the country in New York City, partying it up to celebrate the arrival of KD3.

Currently, it remains unknown exactly what the thieves took, or how much it was worth. All that’s been confirmed is that the 49-year-old’s place was torn apart, and approximately two bags worth of stuff is missing.

The Hell?? 😠

Talk about fuckin' a nigga's well earned victory lap

Welp, the silver lining is he wasn't home..... wasn't hurt or worse. And even more, that song about this shit is going to be 🔥🔥🔥

But honestly I never understood it tho
How high profile wealthy people, get got like this like they just Betty & Bob on Forest Dr.

Yes, ANYONE can get robbed...but not when you can EASILY afford the 24 armed security while you're out of town on business
Unless of course...

:word?:

Back