Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kings disease 3 is music for the soul…

I think this album will be around for a long time, This is soul food stick to your ribs type of music.. The production is immaculate and Nas’ bar work is impeccable..

The only low on this album is the bonus track “Til my last breath”, Nas ain’t really talking bout shit on there but the beat is so hard that you can’t really tell.. On the other hand, the highs on this album are high as fuck! There’s a lot to unpack…

“Ghetto Reporter” Even though Nas is talking that talk, it’s just the intro…

“The audacity, masterfully crafted these classics
So naturally had to be Nasty back at it
they argue KD1, KD2 or Magic what’s harder when
KD3 go harder than all of them…”

“Legit” First off the 5 Heartbeats sample is crazy!

Legit, Thun, 30, Reminisce, Serious interlude, Wtf smh, and Get light are serious contenders for radio singles.. If Nas make a video for each of those songs and release them at the right time he’ll have the game in a headlock for at least 6 months..

Some of these beats are so good I need instrumentals. @me if they drop a deluxe cd with them or something

In regards to whose revelant or not. Most of the revelant artist are getting views for everything but rap. Or their name is tied to some controversy.
The highlight of her loss is who ever drake mentioned and the sassy shit he said through out the album.
Meg dropped a album this year too right ??? Outside of her shaking ass EVERYWHERE she's quiet.
Nikki if she's not complaining about new chicks she's quiet
Like homie said rap is in a fucked up state. The music ain't relevant but the person and their antics are imo

In regards to whose revelant or not. Most of the revelant artist are getting views for everything but rap. Or their name is tied to some controversy.
The highlight of her loss is who ever drake mentioned and the sassy shit he said through out the album.
Meg dropped a album this year too right ??? Outside of her shaking ass EVERYWHERE she's quiet.
Nikki if she's not complaining about new chicks she's quiet
Like homie said rap is in a fucked up state. The music ain't relevant but the person and their antics are imo
As I have stated social media creatures

Can’t say I honestly wanna hear Nas and Premier at this stage in the game cause Premier been average to mid the last few years
💯I like the 5 song joint he put out but none of those beats were crazy. At least Pete rock last effort I heard( Retropolitan ) was dope.
Alchemist been dope too. Preme gotta start showing out

Only a few things I liked to hear from Nas before he "retires" besides KD's.

Nas & AZ or a firm album just off the energy they had on Full Circle. Just without Brown. She'll ruin everything.

And a Distant Relatives 2

Bumped in the whip when dropped, just finally did a headphone listen. I loved all the KD’s this might be my fav. Gotta live with it for a while, but that’s probably definitely the case

Magic still my fav release of the recent 4 overall

Ayo I know y’all dragged Hov into this earlier lol but I’m curious as to what a Nas / Jay album produced by Hit Boy & No ID could be. Shit I rather that than Nas / Premier
That album couldn't be rushed. They'd have to really mesh everything. It's possible to pull off but it'll take a concentrated effort on the producers part.
Analyze that
Billionaire boys club
I do it for hiphop
My president is black
Success
bath salts
The scientist
Black republican
Sorry not sorry.
Based on that rundown how do you think it'll sound ??

Last edited:
Back