Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
All that relevant talk is funny considering Nas won a grammy in 2021. About to perform in Madison Square Garden in 2022.

Hip Hop don't know how to recognize its own history. Constantly eating its own tail.

That clubhouse had someone say their 16 year old sons GOATs are Sheck Wes and NBA Youngboy. Like we ain't finna be into the same things and that's cool, that doesn't invalidate either opinion.

But when you putting out grammy award winning albums and playing at the world's most famous arena, you relevant to somebody.

Last edited:
All that relevant talk is funny considering Nas won a grammy in 2021. About to perform in Madison Square Garden in 2022.

Hip Hop don't know how to recognize its own history. Constantly eating its own tail.

That clubhouse had someone say their 16 year old sons GOATs are Sheck Wes and NBA Youngboy. Like we ain't finna be into the same things and that's cool, that doesn't invalidate either opinion.

But when you putting out grammy award winning albums and playing at the world's most famous arena, you relevant to somebody.
Talk to em

That album couldn't be rushed. They'd have to really mesh everything. It's possible to pull off but it'll take a concentrated effort on the producers part.
Analyze that
Billionaire boys club
I do it for hiphop
My president is black
Success
bath salts
The scientist
Black republican
Sorry not sorry.
Based on that rundown how do you think it'll sound ??

Like a mid lmaoooooo
Black Republican & Success will always be there best collab efforts. Everything else was average in my opinion

This is more so about the Hit-Boy/ Nas combo. They are in this incredible pocket that could rub off on Jay to bring his A+.

Shit Jay already showcased he can hang with a super formidable emcee on a joint project (Jay Elect)

Like a mid lmaoooooo
Black Republican & Success will always be there best collab efforts. Everything else was average in my opinion

This is more so about the Hit-Boy/ Nas combo. They are in this incredible pocket that could rub off on Jay to bring his A+.

Shit Jay already showcased he can hang with a super formidable emcee on a joint project (Jay Elect)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jay electronica super formidable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude was getting trashed on EVERY SONG imo I mean it wasn't even debatable.

:niggawhat:
so Jay Electronica wack now?

love and light
I never been a big fan. When I downloaded all the joints people said were dope i was like meh. Then when he drops a album it's a duet 🤣🤣🤣🤣He damn sure ain't keeping up with jay at all. I mean not on one song they're on together.

Maybe so but he was really known as the niggas in Paris dude

yeah, that was his biggest hit
sometimes i gotta remember not everyone checks to see who produced what like me. i’m a nerd for that shit

but dude produced some popular tracks for the likes of kendrick, jay, beyonce, a$ap rocky, drake, travis scott etc.

i thought he had folks respect until news broke he was gonna exclusively produce a nas album lol

That album couldn't be rushed. They'd have to really mesh everything. It's possible to pull off but it'll take a concentrated effort on the producers part.
Analyze that
Billionaire boys club
I do it for hiphop
My president is black
Success
bath salts
The scientist
Black republican
Sorry not sorry.
Based on that rundown how do you think it'll sound ??
I think it would be a dope album. Really historic seeing their stature right now how they both have been in the game this long and are still lyrically sharp.

Jay hasn't been dropping albums like Nas but based on 4:44 and A Written Testimony I think they would have good energy. Both would definitely bring their A+ game and challenge each other.

Back