Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
No matter what anyone says in here, Hov is the greatest rapper we will ever witness. Folks can get mad, upset or indifferent but it’s the truth. The world stops when Hov raps; niggas talked about ONE verse he did on a fuck ass dj Khaled album for like 2 weeks.

That said, Nas is possibly the best rapper.

Facts. Its why I purposefully used the word best.

If your judging by quality of studio albums then you're 100 correct. But styles dropped 10 since 2017. That's inspiration. That loving your craft. But again if you're only speaking on quality then you're absolutely correct
Quality always.

Lol 21 cowered and let Wack 100 call him a snitch in front of the world ….. allegations he still hasn’t addressed

fuck what he gotta say until he deals w that man

I mean I hear what 21 is saying he’s really just saying Nas doesn’t move the rap game on a mainstream surface level anymore and he’s equating that to relevancy

under that he’s technically right

guys like Jeezy and Fab aren’t relevant either under this

But in the grander scheme once you go beyond the casual fans and pop culture..sphere he is relevant

Keeping a loyal fanbase that long is technically relevancy

I mean I hear what 21 is saying he’s really just saying Nas doesn’t move the rap game on a mainstream surface level anymore and he’s equating that to relevancy

under that he’s technically right

guys like Jeezy and Fab aren’t relevant either under this

But in the grander scheme once you go beyond the casual fans and pop culture..sphere he is relevant

Keeping a loyal fanbase that long is technically relevancy
But the rap game is really done if u think about it cuz right now only like 3 rappers are really doing numbers
Right now rappers exist in their niche

I think we need to have a discussion about what we think and who we think is popular now in hip hop and what actually is popular. I feel like some people on this forum don’t realize that why they like or have liked isn’t what’s mainstream anymore and that’s ok

But the rap game is really done if u think about it cuz right now only like 3 rappers are really doing numbers
Right now rappers exist in their niche
I mean I wasn’t even talking numbers but moreso idk how to explain it

That drake/21 album you could feel it

you can feel when

Cole
Kendrick
Nicki
lil baby
Pusha T
Kanye
Jay
Tyler
Kodak
Meg

and other artists like that drop music from just being on social media, the streets, the radio, TV, etc

with guys like TI, Jeezy, Nas, Styles, Etc a much smaller contingent feels it and talks about it and it’s huge for them but it’s almost like it’s in a bubble

compare Nas dropping this album to just even God Did and it’s significantly different because of Jay’s relevancy in the space

Also y’all should salute 21 for constantly having rich Hiphop debates for years on clubhouse

I bet that clubhouse room made ppl know that Nas even had an album out

If this site was down like it was before I wouldn’t have known this even came out myself

I mean I wasn’t even talking numbers but moreso idk how to explain it

That drake/21 album you could feel it

you can feel when

Cole
Kendrick
Nicki
lil baby
Pusha T
Kanye
Jay
Tyler
Kodak
Meg

and other artists like that drop music from just being on social media, the streets, the radio, TV, etc

with guys like TI, Jeezy, Nas, Styles, Etc a much smaller contingent feels it and talks about it and it’s huge for them but it’s almost like it’s in a bubble

compare Nas dropping this album to just even God Did and it’s significantly different because of Jay’s relevancy in the space
Basically artists with major social media presence

Also y’all should salute 21 for constantly having rich Hiphop debates for years on clubhouse

I bet that clubhouse room made ppl know that Nas even had an album out

If this site was down like it was before I wouldn’t have known this even came out myself
I’m certain Nas could have promoted it if he wanted to…..also 21 has equity in the clubhouse app

Back