Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude is just different. He's been called the new blood of hip-hop, to King of NY, to getting clowned for bad beat selection, boring, poet, GOAT, too laid back for 30yrs. Yet he just dropped a damn near perfect album at almost 50yrs old with a producer who's half his age.

If you don't think Nas isn't the best at this rap shit nowadays I don't know what else you tell you. He's seen it all don't it all failed came back and won all while being in a genre of music where of you're not the hot new nigga you're a clown to fans. Bruh is a damn legend.

I can understand a mfer saying Nas aint his favorite. Everyone allowed to have their preference.

But after the KD trilogy + Magic, no can argue that Nas aint objectively the best ever.

In Hip Hop, theres Nas then theres everyone else. At this point, this the only objective opinion.

I don't think it's as hard when you're inspired, but I definitely get what you're saying. The high quality, adaptive, inspirational writing over 30 years is something that needs to be properly celebrated. He should've BEEN gotten that pulitzer.

You cant sit here and say its not as hard when no one else has been able to do it. No one has come to close to this level of quality. Almost everyone disappears within 5 years, and mfers that last 15 years are never as good. Nas on the other hand is arguably writing better than he ever has. Black Thought is the only other person that comes to mind, but hes in a tier below Nas with the quality.

No matter what anyone says in here, Hov is the greatest rapper we will ever witness. Folks can get mad, upset or indifferent but it’s the truth. The world stops when Hov raps; niggas talked about ONE verse he did on a fuck ass dj Khaled album for like 2 weeks.

That said, Nas is possibly the best rapper.
That’s because Hov is a lot of grown men’s father and he has a lot of dickriders but word

Jay is “greater” but Nas is the best rapper to ever exist

No matter what anyone says in here, Hov is the greatest rapper we will ever witness. Folks can get mad, upset or indifferent but it’s the truth. The world stops when Hov raps; niggas talked about ONE verse he did on a fuck ass dj Khaled album for like 2 weeks.

That said, Nas is possibly the best rapper.

lets not turn this into nas vs hov part 536734 please

im seriously in awe of what nas was able to do with this trilogy god damn

That’s because Hov is a lot of grown men’s father and he has a lot of dickriders but word

Jay is “greater” but Nas is the best rapper to ever exist

Lol @ “he’s a lot of grown men’s father”. That’s hating, my man. There is a reason why Hov has a gravitational pull.

But yeah, I’m not tryna make this a Hov vs Nas thread cuz that’s not necessary. Them niggas are my favorite rappers and have been since as long as I remember.

Lol @ “he’s a lot of grown men’s father”. That’s hating, my man. There is a reason why Hov has a gravitational pull.

But yeah, I’m not tryna make this a Hov vs Nas thread cuz that’s not necessary. Them niggas are my favorite rappers and have been since as long as I remember.
Its true my brother It’s not hate lol but word I’m not trying to turn it into Nas vs Jay either

just saying Nas is the GOAT in a toxic way lol

nas-as-michael-jackson-on-halloween-1540809041-view-1.jpg

You cant sit here and say its not as hard when no one else has been able to do it. No one has come to close to this level of quality. Almost everyone disappears within 5 years, and mfers that last 15 years are never as good. Nas on the other hand is arguably writing better than he ever has. Black Thought is the only other person that comes to mind, but hes in a tier below Nas with the quality.
If your judging by quality of studio albums then you're 100 correct. But styles dropped 10 since 2017. That's inspiration. That loving your craft. But again if you're only speaking on quality then you're absolutely correct

If your judging by quality of studio albums then you're 100 correct. But styles dropped 10 since 2017. That's inspiration. That loving your craft. But again if you're only speaking on quality then you're absolutely correct

Quality, and depth of writing. I love Styles, and had all them albums in rotation, but his bars aint as deep, or layered, or touch upon as many topics

Last edited:
Back