Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Nas - King’s Disease III

Rate King's Disease III

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is he performing?

I wonder what they gonna rock as the first single

Imagine being a young person right now. 15-16, going through your discovery stage. You hear KD3, and you like it. And then you want to go back and listen to some old Nas, and you hear 90s and early 00s Nas for the first time? Sheesh. I remember going back and really listening to Nas classics for the first time when I was like 14. I was amazed, and he been my fave since. Kind of jealous that some kids having that experience now.

Last edited:
now that I’ve had a couple days to live with the album, there’s joints i definitely dont fuck with

Legit
Michael & Quincy
Recession Proof

I’m on Fire
Don’t Shoot
Til My Last Breath

Damn those were some of the best songs in my opinion
what didnt you like about them?

Damn those were some of the best songs in my opinion
what didnt you like about them?

just didn’t like the feel/groove of those records compared to the rest. It’s not a matter of if Nas was rappin well or anything like that. Outta all those tracks, Michael & Quincy could grow on me.

I actually like this one. Nas is sharp as usual and Hit Boy's production wasn't as boring. I still like Magic more than anything out of the KD trilogy though.

"You pop shit then apologize nigga just ask Kiss"

I really don't think he was trying to be insulting. Fanboys tend to just catch feeling when the people they love are criticized in any way. Nas not being relevant to today's average rap fan really isn't an insult. A lot of the average rap fans nowadays have shitty taste.

I really don't think he was trying to be insulting. Fanboys tend to just catch feeling when the people they love are criticized in any way. Nas not being relevant to today's average rap fan really isn't an insult. A lot of the average rap fans nowadays have shitty taste.

He wasn't trying to insult, I agree... but it was his choice of words that sounded otherwise.

This would've been a better way to say it:
"Nas doesn't appeal to the younger generation, nor does he tries to, he has a loyal fanbase and the majority are older type shit"

lol.

Back