Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas & Future -Walk Through

Purists ain't gon like this one bit.....

Fuck y'all this shit DOPE AF and Future will be around a very very long time and will go down as one of the greats. Go head get mad....

Like when you said that Wale was gonna blow up and take Drakes spot

Or Lil Flips run was better than Kendricks, Coles, AND Drake's

Or that TI broke the careers of Rhianna and Drake.

:shh: no more hip hop prognosticating for you.

too many to name and Im not tht invested in this convo

just know that this track wasnt that hot me and lets just leave it there

You seem to do alot of complaining on here outside your underground thread so thought I'd ask but cool beans.

Lil' Wayne, Gucci Mane, Future, Drake, 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj are all going down as legends. Get mad.

I can't see Nikki going down as a legend. She is blip on the landscape right now. She will have to go on a hell of a run to really go down as a legend. When her career is really gone over with a fine tooth comb. No matter how much Nikki and her fans tried to deny it. Its going to come out that she bit Lil Kim WHOLE fucking style.

2Chainz seems like he might be this generation Snoop Dogg except he doesn't have a Doggystyle level album.

Nas is that dude, but I hate to see him on collabos like this. Shit just seems forced w/ Future on the hook. Song was ok but I'm hoping for much better on the album.

was wondering how this thread had 78 replies

You purists Make me sick lmao

I never said that & you're taking it out of context.

Flip had a better run than a lot of niggas & sold a lot of records than a lot of niggas too. I didnt say he had a better run than those 3 tho.

Wale will eventually land a hit record & have his run - the talent is definitely there. I said Wale was supposed to be bigger than Drake and who'd a thought Drake would be where he's at versus Cudi, Sean, Wale & them. And by you acknowledging Drakes ahead subconsciously you think he's a legend.

T.I. helped break a lot of careers - Travis Scott, Meek Mill, Yo Gotti, Young Thug, Shad da god, London On The Track, Young Dolph, Rico Barrino, etc a lot of these rappers of which he gets zero credit for. Niggas didn't even want to give him credit for creating trap music smh

Bitch ass niggas mad cuz I said Gucci, Wayne, Drake, Future & 2 Chainz are going down as legends. Get mad nigga the body of work & longevity is there. Wayne dies tomorrow & he's gonna be hailed the GOAT bet your account on it and all you niggas who hated will be in the thread with fake ass tears & flowers saying yall was always fans.
dave prince.gif

Never uunderstood the Future hate, drops great street/club records and pretty much wrote alot of huge records for these A list artist. Def far from wack, just alot of middle aged people on here who just stuck in their ways.

Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Molly, percocets

listen having an extremely limited preference in Rap aesthetic doesn’t make you an “elitist” or a “purist”. mfers who quit watching the NBA when MJ retired weren’t “basketball elitists”. They weren’t even fans of the game if they quit..

theres no such thing as a Rap or a Hip Hop purist, it's a misnomer. There are those with specific stylistic or aesthetic PREFERENCES

the loudest "anti-purist" folks are generally too lazy, ignorant, or young to know that 90s rap was crazy diverse.

Back