Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas & Future -Walk Through

Lil' Wayne, Gucci Mane, Future, Drake, 2 Chainz, Nicki Minaj are all going down as legends. Get mad.
Lil Wayne - hip hop legend
Gucci - ATL & trap music legend
2Chainz - nah
Nicki & Drake are pop stars
Future is whats hot in ATL right now. He is not a "great"

Future's been "hot" for a decade lol

Nigga's gonna be in 2024 like "man future's just hot right now"

Homie been going nothing but Gold & Platinum his entire career, not to mention the drake collab that's plat and his classic mixtapes, but he's only hot RIGHT NOW lol

future.png

Bro to me it seem like the hook actually set up the structure of the song..

They walking you through a drug deal..

I get that, but Im mean sonically and styles matching (nas and future), to me it doesnt match... Maybe its actually the other away around, Nas's style doesnt match the trap sound...

At times listening to it, I think Nas is actually matching the beat (2nd verse), but then at the start and other times I dont think it suits him...

Maybe its just weird hearing Nas on a trap tune with Future...

why do yall insist on arguing ppl down about their opinions on Future?

some ppl find him to be hot, some find him to be garbage. if I try to put someone on to somebody by playing all their *dope* hits and the person still aint rocking with them, theres NOTHING I can do about it.

this is why I hate fandom because yall are telling ppl that this song is hot when other ppl have found it to be completely wack.
its all SUBJECTIVE

I may not find future to be all that great but I do enjoy some of his shit and I try to listen to music from an unbias view

but damn all this “PURIST GOING TO HATE! FUTURE IS THE SHIT” or “YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSIC” talking point is just bullshit

Back