Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nas & Future -Walk Through

why do yall insist on arguing ppl down about their opinions on Future?

some ppl find him to be hot, some find him to be garbage. if I try to put someone on to somebody by playing all their *dope* hits and the person still aint rocking with them, theres NOTHING I can do about it.

this is why I hate fandom because yall are telling ppl that this song is hot when other ppl have found it to be completely wack.
its all SUBJECTIVE

I may not find future to be all that great but I do enjoy some of his shit and I try to listen to music from an unbias view

but damn all this “PURIST GOING TO HATE! FUTURE IS THE SHIT” or “YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSIC” talking point is just bullshit

Sion ain't gonna like this but I think we can say objectively that Future can not sing nor can he rap well. Niggas are more than free to enjoy cheaply made crap like the shit Future does but this talk of dope is bemusin'. Like what is dope about Future?

He gotta couple tunes that bang but so does Lil Yatchy it means little when the music these guys are makin' takes maybe 15 minutes of man hours to both produce and write.

Sion ain't gonna like this but I think we can say objectively that Future can not sing nor can he rap well. Niggas are more than free to enjoy cheaply made crap like the shit Future does but this talk of dope is bemusin'. Like what is dope about Future?

He gotta couple tunes that bang but so does Lil Yatchy it means little when the music these guys are makin' takes maybe 15 minutes of man hours to both produce and write.

Great post but even this is still—sadly up for debate

It's dope. I wouldn't hit the skip if it was on a Nas album. Better than the Jay/Future collabs...

Now back to the new Conway tape #GxFR...

Same niggas listenin to corny ass mf doom wanna talk about what's hot and what's not :hahaha:

Hey you dont like MF doom, some ppl do

its not my job to convince you hes hot is what Im driving at lol

Future is wack as fuck .i mean generally there a place for ever music background whatever.. i was so distracted form this niggas wackness i could barely attention to nas ..

Shit sounds like it was tacked on like it was some copy n paste shit.

I fucks wit it. I like Future (at times) but I wouldn’t go as far as saying I’m a fan like that. This song is dope as fuck to me though. I think the hook is a good setup for the verses.

That third verse...? Yeah, Esco got busy on that shit. Definitely better than all those forced Jay collabs that need to stop.

Nas the GOAT.

why do yall insist on arguing ppl down about their opinions on Future?

some ppl find him to be hot, some find him to be garbage. if I try to put someone on to somebody by playing all their *dope* hits and the person still aint rocking with them, theres NOTHING I can do about it.

this is why I hate fandom because yall are telling ppl that this song is hot when other ppl have found it to be completely wack.
its all SUBJECTIVE

I may not find future to be all that great but I do enjoy some of his shit and I try to listen to music from an unbias view

but damn all this “PURIST GOING TO HATE! FUTURE IS THE SHIT” or “YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSIC” talking point is just bullshit
344312.jpg

I don't think people are forcing people to like it, the problem I see alot on here is people just complain and shit on everything even when its not bad at all like this here.

Lil Wayne - hip hop legend
Gucci - ATL & trap music legend
2Chainz - nah
Nicki & Drake are pop stars
Future is whats hot in ATL right now. He is not a "great"
Dumb shit like this another thing I be talking about..lol

Future been hot for almost 10 years now.

THE SONG ISNT HOT TO ME LMAOOOO

tf what you want to do? rumble about it?

yall are weird

Last edited:
Back