When you see episode 6 you'll know what I'm talking about,it starts off with a flashback scene,I guess

They were just trying to convey how normalized murder is to cartel members.

Reactions: Marc123
I saw like 1 episode of the first season and was like NAH this ain't it. Idk I can't enjoy a water down version of what really happen.

• Cap
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Non Spoiler Review

Season 2 was good,ill say slightly better than season 1,Kiki's story arc in season one was done really

well, Michael Pena did a great job.This season looks like it's getting ready to set up the 90's up to

present day Cartels. I hope we don't have to wait long for season 3 because that's gonna be the best

of all the Narcos seasons.

Just started.....I’m bout to watch it in one sitting I’ll be done in 10 hrs lol

Just watched episode 1, great episode, especially the church/boss talk scene.

Just watched episode 1, great episode, especially the church/boss talk scene.
The way the director uses levels in that scene to tell the story of what’s going on is impeccable....at the start of the convo both men are standing up right eye level....when Miguel starts off he is standing over Amado showing his statute but by the end of the convo u see Amado standing over him as he finishes sonning him....showing him who really is the boss....

I can dive in deeper but this one of them scenes so well directed u don’teven need dialogue to know what’s going on

• Goat
Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰