Welcome To aBlackWeb

My future S/O needs to know. . .

more semantics, OFC nobody needs a man to live on earth. But it'll make life extremely easier to have one. U can drive a car with ur feet , doesn't mean it's a smart idea nigga lol but w.e, stay single nigga.

lmaooooooo nigga said drive a car with your feet

In your own words, "you don't need to actually say something to say something"

Why do u care enough to even hold a stance on women who aren't you's romantic perspectives? get ur ducks in order 1st.

Well damn. I guess this is one of those cases where I have to care about something to comment on it. My ducks will never completely be in order but I'm fine with that and my opinion still stands.

Well damn. I guess this is one of those cases where I have to care about something to comment on it. My ducks will never completely be in order but I'm fine with that and my opinion still stands.
You can have any opinion you want, just commenting with my opinion on it. Your ducks are yours to get in order, that's for you to care about.

You can have any opinion you want, just commenting with my opinion on it. Your ducks are yours to get in order, that's for you to care about.
That's where you are getting confused. I don't necessarily have to care about something to comment on it.

Ok and may I ask why you feel you dont need a man @BNE

Im not trying to poke or prod but I want to understand your POV

Ok and may I ask why you feel you dont need a man @BNE

Im not trying to poke or prod but I want to understand your POV
Needing a man entails that having a man fill that position in your life is better than none. I have no problem being on my own. I can be happy being single long-term. Some people can't and that's cool too. I truly do not care what other people do with that kinda thing. I don't appreciate being told what to do and I aint invested enough to tell other people what to do.

If I choose to be with someone, it's because I find them particularly compelling. Because they do it for me. It's a choice. It's because I want to be with them. Not because they fill a void or because I find the very idea of being with a man necessary. It's out of my own volition. To me, that's more meaningful than being with someone because I need them to fill an existing role I have in mind.

I don't knock differing views. 0 investment in the love life of anyone but myself or whomever I'm involved with, fr.

Back