Welcome To aBlackWeb

My future S/O needs to know. . .

my s/o needs to know that i like to take gulps of water from the fountain of her pussy in Wal Mart at 2:38pm

Im confused sis.

you have a white friend that has events?

the only reason I ask is because that meme isnt funny to a lot of Black women and when white people say it---its usually offensive and manifestation of misogynoir
No, my friend is mixed n into fashion. the friend i know her through is not white. and know her in the sense that I see physically see her in events and from time to time check her IG for new outfits. said white girl isn't my friend n I never said she was.

I personally used that meme in a tongue in cheek way because I don't believe those words should be offensive. I think they're being used as such because men are threatened by the idea of a woman not needing them. Why else would a woman saying she's independent and/or not craving a man's company be so threatening?

I know what misogynoir is and I'm not ignorant to how it is used and has been for years. However, I don't take issue with the notion of being strong, independent, and/or not needing a man. So I have no issue, as a black woman myself, with co-opting it as a positive descriptor as myself. The terms themselves do apply to me lmao

Nigga. Waking up in the middle of the night means you fell asleep and woke the fuck back up. Unless you gon wake up and drive to go eat some pussy.

nigga, didnt you see the how far would you travel for some sex thread?

if im willing to drive out of state for some pussy, what make you think i wont drive cross town for some in the middle of the night?

The women who dont want men are lesbians, not talkin about those nigga.

Who was askin me what?
wanting is different from needing and simply being straight doesn't = needing a man. you can need a man, you can want a man, you can need/want a woman, you can wanna be on your own. all are fine.

nigga, didnt you see the how far would you travel for some sex thread?

if im willing to drive out of state for some pussy, what make you think i wont drive cross town for some in the middle of the night?

Ok virgin.

wanting is different from needing and simply being straight doesn't = needing a man. you can need a man, you can want a man, you can need/want a woman, you can wanna be on your own. all are fine.

more semantics, OFC nobody needs a man to live on earth. But it'll make life extremely easier to have one. U can drive a car with ur feet , doesn't mean it's a smart idea nigga lol but w.e, stay single nigga.

more semantics, OFC nobody needs a man to live on earth. But it'll make life extremely easier to have one. U can drive a car with ur feet , doesn't mean it's a smart idea nigga lol but w.e, stay single nigga.
makes life easier? huh?

Boy I will fart in your mouth. Lemme lone.

you can queef TOO?!?!

giphy.gif

y do u cringe?

Im going to sound like a hotep here but it just perpetuates this idea in our communities that Black women dont need Black men.

I think it contributes to the breakdown in our relationships, Black women are taught to be by themselves, independent, and impenetrable.
we are taught early on that we cant depend on Black men whether thru livable experiences or projections in media and I think its a harmful idea.

when women say "I dont need a man", I roll my eyes because yes you do!

whether you need him sexually or on a platonic level we need men for balance and accountability.

Black men hold us accountable, like we hold them accountable in our communities.

and even tho independence is noble quality and strength is a great character trait ----a lot of of Black womens strength comes from years of trauma and violence.

we are somewhat conditioned into being strong and unemotional.

Im going to sound like a hotep here but it just perpetuates this idea in our communities that Black women dont need Black men.

I think it contributes to the breakdown in our relationships, Black women are taught to be by themselves, independent, and impenetrable.
we are taught early on that we cant depend on Black men whether thru livable experiences or projections in media and I think its a harmful idea.

when women say "I dont need a man", I roll my eyes because yes you do!

whether you need him sexually or on a platonic level we need men for balance and accountability.

Black men hold us accountable, like we hold them accountable in our communities.

and even tho independence is noble quality and strength is a great character trait ----a lot of of Black womens strength comes from years of trauma and violence.

we are somewhat conditioned into being strong and unemotional.

I disagree but I can respect your view.

i been trying to tell ya'll Trini asexual

she is her baby daddy

Back