Welcome To aBlackWeb

My future S/O needs to know. . .

@AP21 maybe she meant they work different shifts?
This also part of it...ima be in the medical field where we work 12-24 hr days...sometimes even 48 (praying I don't be on that shit tho), so logistically I may not be seeing you like that anyway.

But even if it wasn't like that and I worked normally, I never been one that needs to see my nigga everyday. I actually like the feeling of missing someone, us both being busy and looking forward to seeing each other.

This also part of it...ima be in the medical field where we work 12-24 hr days...sometimes even 48 (praying I don't be on that shit tho), so logistically I may not be seeing you like that anyway.

But even if it wasn't like that and I worked normally, I never been one that needs to see my nigga everyday. I actually like the feeling of missing someone, us both being busy and looking forward to seeing each other.
48 hr days? Is the medical field tryna kill its workers?!

Yeaaaa that'll never work with me lol But like I said, different strokes for different folks. AP seems like he'll be fine with his girl being MIA for about a month lol

Yeaaaa that'll never work with me lol But like I said, different strokes for different folks. AP seems like he'll be fine with his girl being MIA for about a month lol

she basically said EVERYTHING from my pov damn near word for word lol

like i honestly have nothing more to add to that

48 hr days? Is the medical field tryna kill its workers?!
I was with a paramedic last night and she said that was her rotation for about 8 months :confused: they get like 5 days off after but still. I was like

:yikes2:

This is an awesome thread. Haven't read many of the comments yet butttt...

My future so needs to know that I curse a lot and I'm not sure I'll ever stop. I don't do it as badly as I did before having my daughter but yanno...fuck it.

Oh..my future so needs to know that I'm super cranky and grumpy in the morning so I need like 30 minutes to fully wake up before I want to say hello.

My future s/o needs to know if im not talking as much as she is then the reason is I am listening

She needs to know my sleep is as important as sex

She needs to know if her girlfriends opinions dictate our relationship in any way then they paying some of our bills or joining us in bed lol

I thought I said this already, but she needs to know that these balls not gon lick themselves so get to it

That the path will almost always take precendence.

That may entail being away for extended periods of time.

Back