Welcome To aBlackWeb

My future S/O needs to know. . .

every body ain't all chatty...

some people get so stuck i their routine, they just come and go, not really putting too much thought or attention into stroking someone else's ego....

sometimes what's known needs not to be said....there are people who love hard, but may be very low on the affectionate scale.....so if they just coming and going, and don't make an effort to speak every day...it's not always a sign that something is wrong they just be in their own little world....

the thread is things my future s/o needs to know.... that's how gabi is....and AP likes that shit

his-her-diary-same-say-motocycle.png

you sound like a clinger goldie

goldie...are you a clinger fam?

dont let me find out you downloaded that tracking app to put on her phone but she thinks its bloatware and came with the phone so she dont even bother to check it out

I'm a clinger cuz I wanna know why my girl who I live with has been gone for over 24hrs? lol I guess Ima clinger then b

man i hope gabi dont take all day to respond shit lol
i mean if she goes whole days without talking to niggaz she live with.....

fuck make you think u special?:idkb3:

I don't think she literally meant dissappearing without a word for days @ a time. It sounded like she meant being in the same space but not having convos every day?
she seems like the type who comes home, and goes in her little corner.....

not even realizing she ain't speak to no one...

If a nigga said he doesn't wanna interact everyday, I'd ask why he wants to live with me. cuz we can just have 3x a week sleepovers n keep separate addresses. May as well get the privacy of living alone if that's how it is.

Lawd....I said speaking or seeing....either or. Either you gon be out the house doing your own thing without me 1-2x a week/couple times a month, or ima be without you.

I'm not one of those ppl that need to see or talk to my boo everyday to know shit solid. And of course ima let you know where I am beforehand wtf is yall niggas on lol

Back