Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

In 12 months he'll be back on the forbes list.
Back when Trump was president fake outrage only lasted for about a week tops because he'd always be wilding on twitter but now he isn't I'd say these tweets will last 2 weeks tops before this short attention span generation finds something else to be mad about. I hope one day some Russian hackers destroy social media so people can go outside and breathe some fresh air instead of getting their blood pressure up online. It's not healthy

People really woke up today mad as hell searching through Travis Scott's tweets and digging up info on him like he flew a plane into the twin towers or something. I can see the play from a mile away. This shit is gonna turn into another gender war and somehow someway black men are gonna get attacked for this. Travis Scott gonna be the new Tory Lanez. You gonna get "cancelled" over listening to his music.

He'll be fine but he's not responsible for someone in the crowd injecting people with God knows what. He's not responsible for people losing their shit at a show and I don't think he woke up that day thinking "I hope muthafuckas die at my show today". He prolly was thinking man "this shit happens and it never gets serious so I'll keep going".

Overall, it's not the end of his career, he might catch a lawsuit settle out of guilt and that's it but no way is Travis Scott walking around wishing malice towards his fans.

youre not making sense and im going to blame it on your fandom. the more I learn about TS the more I realize he not only invites and incites this kind of behavior but he has no picks when it comes to security or his fans being harmed

its indefensible

We should be careful not to shoe-horn this into the narrative of attacks against the Black Man. Accountability and responsibility is not a matter of race.
No one is saying he's being attacked because he's black. Go check twitter in a week and I guarantee you'll see a bunch of tweets attacking black men for not being against Travis and calling them the weakest link.

Damn it's been removed, anyone care to mention what was said?

Basically this guy was working security with a few of his friends at this Travis show. A fan started rushing the stage and they went to stop him. Travis intervened and called the security bitch ass niggas and promoted to the crowd to rush the stage. And chaos ensued

All the while Travis kept yelling fuck you to security

No one is saying he's being attacked because he's black. Go check twitter in a week and I guarantee you'll see a bunch of tweets attacking black men for not being against Travis and calling them the weakest link.
I wouldnt even consider the convo. Most TS supporters will back him, which includes a lot of non black people. I dont Twitter so that bullshit already missed me.

No one really seems to be talking about this and idk why. Like is it not at all wild as fuck how this was a literal act of terrorism? Maybe people would care more if he had a gun instead.

How is this a "literal" act of terrorism?
Define terrorism as you understand it.

How is this a "literal" act of terrorism?
Define terrorism as you understand it.

Maybe terrorism is the incorrect word. If so then what would it be? A dude as going around injecting people with drugs. Whatever it's defined as doesn't matter. The point is that no one really seems to be caring about that dude as much as Travis.

I really cant get over that shit. Imagine just wanting to enjoy a damn concert and some fuckin maniac injects you with lord knows what. smdh

Bro this is one of my biggest fears, and why I've only been to 2 concerts in my whole life. At first you had to worry about someone shooting up an event, and now this. Niggas really be crazy smh.

People really woke up today mad as hell searching through Travis Scott's tweets and digging up info on him like he flew a plane into the twin towers or something. I can see the play from a mile away. This shit is gonna turn into another gender war and somehow someway black men are gonna get attacked for this. Travis Scott gonna be the new Tory Lanez. You gonna get "cancelled" over listening to his music.

Incel?

You should so you don't come off as an idiot when you write/type.
I don't care about the difference between sale and sells

I'll never remember if you sale something or if something is on sale or if I can sell something or sale a ship or sail a ship

Too many sales,always confused me

fuck sail, sale, and sell

Back