Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Travis Scott is a terrible rapper and I don't care for him. This is objectivity, you should try it. You'd be further along if you did.

He's not going to jail over it because it's ultimately not his responsibility and he's not the one who was in the crowd injecting people with whatever which incited the panic that got people killed.

He also took it upon himself to reach out to the families to support them in their time of grief. Very hard to convince a judge given the events that took place, that the artist should go to jail. He might catch a lawsuit but that's very hard to win. When you buy your tickets in the fine print you consent that the vendor or related parties aren't responsible for anything deemed out of their control.

what are you talking about?

youre not being objective at all. you are trying to assuaging someone of guilt when they have a pretty big stake in the blame. Travis was told it was a mass casualty event several times and kept on performing. THAT'S A LIABILITY. There are videos of Travis singing while watching unconscious people being carted off. the crowd chanted “STOP THE SHOW” and Travis still kept going.

nobody said jack shit about jailtime but you. folks are saying that TRAVIS IS TO BLAME FOR KNOWING THERE WERE CASUALTIES IN THE CROWD AND DOING LITTLE TO NOTHING TO CONTROL it.

the lawsuits will not only be swift but people have a huge chance of winning them. TS incites and invites violence and chaos at his shows and hes been sued several times before

lmao @ supporting the families during their time of grief you mean that head rubbing video of him whispring, stuttering and muttering thru his ashy ass lips ??? yeah, no

why is roddy ricch lending his financial support if hes helping families???

shut up sion and go back to hustling bitcoins on sesame streets

The only thing Travis did was not stop the show when he should have, I don't know if dude knew what was happening or not. He's gonna get hit in the pockets along with the organizers of the event.

Every bit as ignorant as I expect.

Well then let the authorities dictate the "jailtime" dude gets. I'll be on the sidelines watching you tinfoil hat gangsters come up with theories how the illuminati saved him lmaoooo.

Shut up Race you need a man to break you off, I read your posts and can tell you aint been fucked in over a year.

:imdead:

Well then let the authorities dictate the "jailtime" dude gets. I'll be on the sidelines watching you tinfoil hat gangsters come up with theories how the illuminati saved him lmaoooo.

Shut up Race you need a man to break you off, I read your posts and can tell you aint been fucked in over a year.

nobody is talking about jailtime ZUMMY 😂😂😂 again, what are you talking about ????

and the fact you think I havent been fucked in a year is hilarious

fucking on men is the least of my worries

F58AA1DE-5C6C-408B-B435-A89679EB31EF.jpeg
I just like cussing yall niggas out

Last edited:

Speaking of tinfoil shit, this happened on Kris Jenner's birthday. Take from that what you will.

Back