Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Nah it's not his fault fam, partly or indirectly. Difference with Grohl is experience, mosh pits and dangerous crowds came with the territory since his Nirvana days, that was the culture of grunge concerts. This is very rare at rap shows, this is the first time Travis had to deal with anything like this. I'm sure going forward he'll definitely be more conscious of what's happening.

You go to a concert to wild out, this aint an opera show where everyone is seated prim and proper and no one says anything but claps.
Iono bruh. He was conscious of it before...

Me personally big fan of Travis music... he's a talented producer

However it's looking like lights out for his career now... the lawsuits are gonna come heavy in the coming days

Yeah that's one of the videos I was referring to. Made the entire crowd chant "if someone falls down we help them get up" and there was no booing or animosity from the crowd. They cheered for it. There's also a video of Dave Grohol stopping a Foo Fighters show mid song to get the crowd under control going around.

This is why I said part of the blame on Travis' end is the established pattern of wild behavior. Fans know when they go to a show what type of crowd to expect...and those people know when they go to a Travis Scott show rules are non existent apparently so they behaved accordingly
The old video of Travis stopping the show for medics is even more damning cause it shows that he actually knows and understands the protocol. With all the vids out he cant say he didnt know what was happening or that he didnt know what to do in the situation...

This makes it more confusing to me. Almost got me believing the satanic stuff. What's changed between then and now? Saw dude just hummin while they stretchered somebody out...
Let me reiterate... this was what the scene looked like before Moses destroyed the golden calf.

No one really seems to be talking about this and idk why. Like is it not at all wild as fuck how this was a literal act of terrorism? Maybe people would care more if he had a gun instead.

Man I went to one concert in my entire life and that was around late '97 when Diddy was doing the No Way Out tour. Look back on it now I can see how ppl can get fucked up in multiple ways. It's just too many ppl and not enough security. When I went to that concert as a kid, niggas was pushing & shoving to get into the door and damn near fighting.

As an adult, you can't pay me to go to a concert I HATE being in crowds and you really have to be aware of your surroundings in large crowds. Nowadays it's just TOO MANY weirdos in the world the feds need to find the dude that was sticking ppl w/needles ASAP though.

tbh I am happy for a change. my friend and i went to see curren$y and her babyfather started getting lightheaded. (it was packed and smoked out) she went to go tell someone he needed water and the security person said water is for staff, when i say she snatched that shit clean off the table lmaooo

a lot of these venues are missing a humanitarian effort to help those who may fall ill, OD or cant breathe in the crowd

the sheer fact youre barricaded all around and can only leave by going thru the crowd is completely dangerous and recipe for a diaster

surprised things like this hasnt happened sooner
Didn't know you was a Curren$y fan that's dope but man what a scary feeling. I only been to one concert and that's Toro Y Moi. Shit was smooth and comfortable with a decent amount of people.

I feel for folks man because I get claustrophobic easily.

He'll be fine but he's not responsible for someone in the crowd injecting people with God knows what. He's not responsible for people losing their shit at a show and I don't think he woke up that day thinking "I hope muthafuckas die at my show today". He prolly was thinking man "this shit happens and it never gets serious so I'll keep going".

Overall, it's not the end of his career, he might catch a lawsuit settle out of guilt and that's it but no way is Travis Scott walking around wishing malice towards his fans.
When the lawsuits come, he'll have some liability as he was told there was a problem in the crowd and decided to continue. Which is contrary to what he's done in the past.

Don't think anyone said his career is going to be over, but his pockets will be a little lighter, which I guess don't matter cause he got deep illuminati pockets...

Damn it's been removed, anyone care to mention what was said?

Dude was working security and his job was to keep people from jumping the front barricades by pushing them back into the crowd

Travis basically saw it and said “fuck security they can’t stop everybody” before everybody rushed the stage, security dude felt his life was endangered (obviously it was).

Back