Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

The girl who tried to get the cameraman's attention

This was a really good read. I get it that the cameraman ignored her. They probably have to deal with people trying to distract them during every show and may even be told to ignore the crowd. He's gonna be regretting it for awhile though

He might be a piece of shit human being but in this particular situation I can't place blame on him. Put the blame on the idiot fans that was doing the stupid stuff and the organizers that didn't properly have enough security and medical personnel there.

This was a really good read. I get it that the cameraman ignored her. They probably have to deal with people trying to distract them during every show and may even be told to ignore the crowd. He's gonna be regretting it for awhile though

well if someone says people are dying in the crowd over and over again, im not ignorning that shit

He might be a piece of shit human being but in this particular situation I can't place blame on him. Put the blame on the idiot fans that was doing the stupid stuff and the organizers that didn't properly have enough security and medical personnel there.

you should be a defense attorney for celebrities because you spend day in and day out excusing rich mfers

its high time you go get you some money and do what youre great at

this is your destiny, this is your calling

Last edited:
you should be a defense attorney for celebrities because you spend day in and day out excusing rich mfers

its high time you get you some money and do what youre great at

that is your destiny, that is your calling

I just place blame where it should be placed, the actual mf'ers who are out doing the wrong

There's blame to be shared. It doesn't all go on one person. The organizers for not being fully on their job in preparation, Travis for establishing a long history of this type of rowdiness and callousness during his shows, the actual crowd for losing their humanity all so they can jump around to auto tuned bullshit...this situation isn't just on one person

This whole incident is also being made worse because people are sharing videos on social media of being at shows where the artists has stopped mid show to tell the crowd to help pick somebody up whose fallen and say "We're not about hurting people in the pit"...so those saying that there's nothing Travis Scott could've done from the stage once he was clearly aware that shit was escalating are fighting a losing battle with that one

This whole incident is also being made worse because people are sharing videos on social media of being at shows where the artists has stopped mid show to tell the crowd to help pick somebody up whose fallen and say "We're not about hurting people in the pit"...so those saying that there's nothing Travis Scott could've done from the stage once he was clearly aware that shit was escalating are fighting a losing battle with that one

yup theres literally people around the edge that help hold the ring together and to pull out people who fall.

Back