Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Folks be told drugs are bad and literally see folks dying left and right from drugs and folks still take.

Folks don’t care what they be taught or even see anymore and still do the same shit that will harm themselves or others.
Folk always been doing this shit tho. People gon peep 🤷‍♂️💯

I remember watching Travis documentary and in some ways his shows promotes this type of activity. Obviously not on this level but his shows are wild. People leave bloody, broken bones, clothes torn up all that shit.

And I'm in no way blaming Travis Scott for what happened but his fans hold on to that mentality and think this shit is ok and this is that you get.

I remember watching Travis documentary and in some ways his shows promotes this type of activity. Obviously not on this level but his shows are wild. People leave bloody, broken bones, clothes torn up all that shit.

And I'm in no way blaming Travis Scott for what happened but his fans hold on to that mentality and think this shit is ok and this is that you get.
He told people to jump from the 3rd story at that terminal 5 show back in 2017. One of them people got paralyzed because of it

fan/celeb culture is a sick phenomenon when you think about it. some ppl walked/ran right over someones limp body in the crowd to see travis fucking scott

shits hella bizarre/scary to me
This was why the Beatles stopped performing when they were together. They said the crowd was so loud and hectic they couldn't hear themselves play. A lot of that shit borders on idol worship, which can bring out the worst in humans. This is what the scene looked like before Moses destroyed the golden calf.

People bringing up all Travis' asshole behavior in the past too. Not looking good for him

Yea. That's why I said damage control. (For the ppl who didnt understand)

He had his PR ppl type up that "statement" of empathy n compassion.

foh

btw I look at ANY person sideways who willingly wife's up any Kardashian related broad....it shows alot bout his character.

That dude dont give af

Back