Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

That says more about them than her.

tenor.gif

yeah this I 100% believe and brings me back to my feelings on why i hate outdoor festivals/concerts

i hate outdoor festivals

covid, no covid

its the worst experience known to man. 21 yr olds passing out from mixing dark and light liquor, its hot, long ass lines for food and drinks, food $40 from some questionable looking food truck, $20 for a cup of wine the size of a shot glass, its hot, nowhere to sit, ppl packed like sardines near the front of the stage so you cant see (im 5’3), sound is horrible, its hot, being hit on by young ass niggas with deodorant crumbs under their arms, its hot, random white people dancing off beat all in the fucking way, random white ppl looking back at you winking whenever the word nigga is said in a song, security the size of a mac truck busting thru because some chick is near death in the crowd after taking 8 shotguns of kush to the face and oh! did i mention its fucking hot!!?!?

View attachment 603165

You right.

But you gotta admit you gotta be pretty toxic that sum ppl feel the need to create a alias account jus to talk shit to you.

Jus sayin.

Lmao alias account? This the only account I have on here. I had another one but never really posted on it and it got deleted. You can ask @AP 2.0 or whatever the admin's name is if you don't believe me. Shit he can probably even verify if she's really the only person I have ignored on here if you think I'm lying. Ignored her ass with the quickness. For some reason y'all seem to be afraid to call her out on bullshit. Shawty sent a 4 min voice note in here acting like she's above all of you because she has a twitter account with "a lot of followers" yet she somehow back here. Lmao she love the attention. You 36 years old on a forum with a "crew" having internet "beef?" Man I'm dead.

Might make me fuck around and remix this shit 🤣

Lmao alias account? This the only account I have on here. I had another one but never really posted on it and it got deleted. You can ask @AP 2.0 or whatever the admin's name is if you don't believe me. For some reason y'all seem to be afraid to call her out on bullshit. Shawty sent a 4 min voice note in here acting like she's above all of you because she has a twitter account with "a lot of followers" yet she somehow back here. Lmao she love the attention.

I am above a lot of these niggas

you included

and yes I do love the attention ! thanks for continuing to give it to me 💗💗💗

much appreciated

Last edited:
Lmao alias account? This the only account I have on here. I had another one but never really posted on it and it got deleted. You can ask @AP 2.0 or whatever the admin's name is if you don't believe me. Shit he can probably even verify if she's really the only person I have ignored on here if you think I'm lying. Ignored her ass with the quickness. For some reason y'all seem to be afraid to call her out on bullshit. Shawty sent a 4 min voice note in here acting like she's above all of you because she has a twitter account with "a lot of followers" yet she somehow back here. Lmao she love the attention. You 36 years old on a forum with a "crew" having internet "beef?" Man I'm dead.

Yea. You right.

But you gotta admit that 4 minute voice note was fuckin hilarious.

She was ranting and screaming into her phone to some random internet niggas. Like this is real life.

I can picture her holding her phn like this...

R.8625203536ded181ad5bd76f48baa187

LMAO lol

Ignored her ass with the quickness. For some reason y'all seem to be afraid to call her out on bullshit. Shawty sent a 4 min voice note in here acting like she's above all of you because she has a twitter account with "a lot of followers" yet she somehow back here. Lmao she love the attention. You 36 years old on a forum with a "crew" having internet "beef?" Man I'm dead.

ok so lets get this straight you have me on ignore but steady following me around in threads mentioning me, you dont even post about the original thread topic, just post after post aimed at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣 never even interacted with you, have 0 clue on who you are besides some nigga named *checks notes* Ronaldo

Yeah its official I am really that gurl!

ICONIC. A MOMENT. INSPIRATIONAL. BIG DAWG. THAT BITCH!!

9B70B5BE-DF26-4E80-9870-B33EADD7728F.gif

*CACKLES* Bow down whore

Yea. You right.

But you gotta admit that 4 minute voice note was fuckin hilarious.

She was ranting and screaming into her phone to some random internet niggas. Like this is real life.

I can picture her holding her phn like this...

R.8625203536ded181ad5bd76f48baa187

LMAO lol

and you were whinning and crying for my ass to come back. stop gobbling dick up all the time you flip floppy hoe ass nigga

ok so lets get this straight you have me on ignore but steady following me around in threads mentioning me, you dont even post about the original thread topic, just post after post aimed at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣 never even interacted with you, have 0 clue on who you are besides some nigga named *checks notes* Ronaldo

Yeah its official I am really that gurl!

ICONIC. A MOMENT. INSPIRATIONAL. BIG DAWG. THAT BITCH!!

View attachment 688681

*CACKLES* Bow down whore

R.e429c10d54f4ab6e005f4e2fd11a565a

Back