Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

It's as if they went to a concert and inadvertently ended up participating in a devil-worshipping ritual.

Sorry to hear of the lives lost

You wanted this instead?

Nah, I'd have rather he and/or the rest of the crew just pulled the plug on the show to begin with. It would have saved 8 people needlessly dying.

When you're seeing videos of him looking into the crowd as unconscious people are getting crowdsurfed out and other people in the crowd are pleading with crew to stop just to get ignored then you're defending the indefensible here. Adding that he's known to incite crowds in the past, even going as far as getting arrested and on another occasion seeing someone become paralysed then I've really got no time for him rubbing his head on Instagram - he's better keeping his mouth shut and letting his legal team sort out his mess rather than coming across as disingenuous

If footballers can stop a Premier League match because a single fan in the crowd is having a heart attack then I don't see why Travis Scott or any of the crew couldn't have stopped the concert.

Nah, I'd have rather he and/or the rest of the crew just pulled the plug on the show to begin with. It would have saved 8 people needlessly dying.

When you're seeing videos of him looking into the crowd as unconscious people are getting crowdsurfed out and other people in the crowd are pleading with crew to stop just to get ignored then you're defending the indefensible here. Adding that he's known to incite crowds in the past, even going as far as getting arrested and on another occasion seeing someone become paralysed then I've really got no time for him rubbing his head on Instagram - he's better keeping his mouth shut and letting his legal team sort out his mess rather than coming across as disingenuous

If footballers can stop a Premier League match because a single fan in the crowd is having a heart attack then I don't see why Travis Scott or any of the crew couldn't have stopped the concert.

So you don't want him to apologise? I'm confused as hell

A dude literally committed terrorism and I barely see anyone mentioning him. Instead it's just a bunch of attacks on Travis. I don't get it at all lmao. Those people ain't coming back to life whether he rubs his heads or not. Isn't twitter quick to scope info when they're tryna cancel someone? Why haven't they found who did this and put him on the summer jam screen yet? He's the real culprit. Direct your hatred at him.

How about trying to explain what you said differently instead of insulting me? I thought this website was supposed to be filled with a more mature set of posters given most of y'all are in your 30s. Yet all I see is internet beef, "wack" and "ether" reacts and passive aggresive replies. Shit is lame as hell.

go to Huffington post clown and look for people to oblige you in the comment section

we dont give af over here

Damn can't shawty read? You've been ignored. I can't see your messages. You're wasting your time. You've literally been awarded as "biggest troll" as far as I can remember. I'm not interested in whatever it is you have to say.

Back