Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

and you were whinning and crying for my ass to come back. stop gobbling dick up all the time you flip floppy hoe ass nigga

Duh. Of course I wanted you to come back. You are hilarious and this place is not as fun w/o you.

Dont kno bout the gobbling dick part tho.

marc5678 be dickeating any nigga that goes at me because i be killing his ass effortlessly.

youre a buffoon that stays with his foot in his mouth. spend less time dickeating and more time reading something to fill that rock head of yours

thanks babes

OK OK.

Enough w the dick eating talk now. Unless you got something on ur mind.

Kitty kat must be jumpin. I ain't mad at that.

I like some of his music. I would never go to a show of his but his music for me is sorta like a guilty pleasure. With that being said I’m off that. I can’t bring myself to listen to anything from this dude again. He may not be directly to blame but he deserves some of it. Like one of those festival attendees said Travis makes music that influences ppl to rage and be chaotic. That shit manifested itself in the wildest way possible yesterday.

He was aware of what was happening and he coulda done more to totally shut shit down. Stopping the show and starting it again did more damage. This isn’t some the show must go on moment. And that statement he put out is reeked of damage control

Back