Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

They just confirmed someone injecting people with drugs. Said a security officer grabbed someone and felt a prick, passed out and had to be revived with Narcan.
Isn’t this what that frat that was molesting women was doing?

ppl are sick

Yea. That's why I said damage control. (For the ppl who didnt understand)

He had his PR ppl type up that "statement" of empathy n compassion.

foh

btw I look at ANY person sideways who willingly wife's up any Kardashian related broad....it shows alot bout his character.

That dude dont give af

damage control usually comes after an event

so idk what you mean by damage control in response to what i posted

damage control usually comes after an event

so idk what you mean by damage control in response to what i posted

Really race?

You posted a tweet about a story about him stopping the show n him asking medics to assist ppl.

His ppl are clearly reaching out to news outlets to get the word out that he showed compassion and tried to assist the situation and didnt jus carry on with zero regard for his fans well being.

ie damage control.

Come on race. Snap to it

Really race?

You posted a tweet about a story about him stopping the show n him asking medics to assist ppl.

His ppl are clearly reaching out to news outlets to get the word out that he showed compassion and tried to assist the situation and didnt jus carry on with zero regard for his fans well being.

ie damage control.

Come on race. Snap to it
Lmao how do you boys not have her ignored? Y'all ABW experience must be miserable as hell letting that LSA troll fuck with y'all all day

Really race?

ie damage control.

Come on race. Snap to it

what tf are you talking about? he was on video pausing his show asking “wtf is that” when he saw the ambulance approaching the crowd

there was no statement from him or his team alongside it??

im tired of these “new members” you gotta be a real weirdo to be talking shit from an alias account

You right.

But you gotta admit you gotta be pretty toxic that sum ppl feel the need to create a alias account jus to talk shit to you.

Jus sayin.

Back