Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Multiple deaths at Travis Scott Astroworld Concert

Who are they to tell the camera man to stop the show ?? 2. If the show needed to be stopped someone with the power to stop the show should've been told what was poppin off. 3 if the crowd dude pulls looks like a sea of people from the stage how is HE supposed to know what the hell going on in the crowd ??
Dude probably see the same ruckus every show.

Who are they to tell the camera man to stop the show ?? 2. If the show needed to be stopped someone with the power to stop the show should've been told what was poppin off. 3 if the crowd dude pulls looks like a sea of people from the stage how is HE supposed to know what the hell going on in the crowd ??

My thoughts exactly.

He prolly couldn't even hear them, dude had a headset on.

LOL man I love humans. I don’t think there’s another species of animals besides lemmings that actively play a part in their own demise…sucks ppl lost their lives over fun…and there will be no accountability tbh just back on to the bullshit. The people there, the people that wanted the go, the people that will continue going…nothings gonna change

Cameramen are production staff. They're all connected through the headset. That dude can relay a message to someone, who can relay a message to someone, who can relay that message again to someone who can help. Idk about stopping the show, but I can see the reasoning

Cameramen are production staff. They're all connected through the headset. That dude can relay a message to someone, who can relay a message to someone, who can relay that message again to someone who can help. Idk about stopping the show, but I can see the reasoning
I don't see how they got that close to the camera man, with all that noise they're probably looking high ass trespassers that would be ignored

We dont know if the cameraman relayed the message over the headset or not. He very well could have and after that there was nothing else he could personally do.

Sad shit all around smh

fan/celeb culture is a sick phenomenon when you think about it. some ppl walked/ran right over someones limp body in the crowd to see travis fucking scott

shits hella bizarre/scary to me

While I feel ya on that.. if 200+ people are behind and all around you moving in one direction you prolly wouldnt even be able to stop to try and check on someone if you wanted to.

That shit sounds like pure chaos

Back