Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

I'll drop more of what I've seen these past months this weekend...obviously being locked down/quarantined has got me up to speed with movies

MV5BMTEwNzM5NDUxODJeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDUwODIwMzE@._V1_UY1200_CR110,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Documentary released 1977 and on Netflix... very informative with images and videos of the man... I've been trying to get knowledge about the rise of Nazism via docs and programmes on screen

MV5BMTc1NjIzODAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTgzNzk1NzM@._V1_.jpg

Funny... I dig it

Ti8VnQwWjJTVJL27oPuwAR.jpg

The second film released on Amazon... it was hilarious in some parts but ... this time its Trump's America ... nothing shocks you anymore

MV5BYWZjMjk3ZTItODQ2ZC00NTY5LWE0ZDYtZTI3MjcwN2Q5NTVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_.jpg

Great film ... even despite its Oscar win ... when the gap between rich and poor is entrenched... there's only one outcome

Violence

The_Invisible_Man_%282020_film%29_-_release_poster.jpg

Good slash thriller (it was mooted as a #metoo movie regarding its themes of physical and sexual harassment)

I watched it with my missus and sis in law... Moss is becoming one of the top talents in Hollywood

Loro_%28film%29.jpg

Italian film directed by Paolo Sorrentino (one of my favourite film directors) ... it revolves around a fictional tale of pimping by a hustler who wants to rise up the political office ...by supplying Silvio Berlusconi with prostitutes on his private island

...it was cool, funny, good cinematography and a lot of nudity

These are just the ones I recall watching but I've been on oldies too

The Wolf of Wall Street
never gets skipped whenever it's on...

Scorsese the ?

Jus watched this. Trailer looked dope. Basically Kevin Costner being Kevin Costner and Diane Lane being Diane Lane for 2 hrs. Its iight, 1 shocking scene tho.

You didn’t know this was a DC Dark Superman spinoff? Clark had a secret son and when he died his parents took him in. The mom’s family took him and they trying to get him back.

Luckily for the other family, they got him back before Superman came back to life.

I kinda reckoned... the casting was too coincidental

three billboards outside ebbing missouri....really good acting. solid story. dope cast.

Zombieland - Double Tap....fell asleep bout 3/4 in. boring and the plot was dumb af. Rosairo Dawson made it kinda watchable

Watched this. All the funny parts are in the trailer. Felt like a mixture of of HBO's Crashing and tryin to be a judd Apatow movie. This shit was trash. Plot is horrible. The SNL dude was cool tho

Back